New (To me) simple idea behind Quantum Double slit experiment

HawkII

I have been looking at the quantum spin of an Electron. As you can see, there are Three lines coming out of the box. Just like how there are three sets of lines in the 4D hypersphere diagram. Good result

(EDIT: Upon closer inspection, only some yellow dots on the previous 4D Hypersphere diagram, had a yellow dot intersecting all Three lines)

Spin_One-Half_(Slow).gif

I have been probing the Quantum Entanglement phenomenon. With the 4D object interpretation in mind.

Something I noticed is that the Entanglement seems to only be acknowledged when observed. Perfect for the 'Observing causes it to cast a 3D shadow'. More work needed but a good result so far.

44 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Does anyone on the team know they're on the team?

All remaining Team members on the Team have a mutual Team spirit.

Edited by HawkII

40 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Speculations must be backed up by evidence or some sort of proof. You’ve provided none. No model, no experimental confirmation. Nada. Zilch. That makes this thread a candidate for the trash can.

I have almost finished the 4D shape interpretation for the Quantum entanglement

Feast your eyes on this;

For example; Photon A & Photon B are entangled. Photon A & Photon B are separated by a large distance. When you observe Photon A..... You are actually seeing the 3D Shadow projected by Photon B! Vice versa! If that's hard to get the head around just remember this; It is known that when you look into the 4th spatial dimension, you can see all of the 3D world, as if you have X-Ray vision. It is also known that non-locality means they are occupying the same space.

You can think of it like two quantumly entangled Sundials. You get to see what the time is in another place by looking at your own Sundial, and they see your time.

(I will look into entanglement with more than two objects)

In terms of model, I reckon the cross section of the Torus matching the wave function of the Double slit experiment is sufficient. But yes, I agree, there is no experiment that I have thought of.

I legitimately believed that other members on this forum would have been interested enough to pitch in and help. That's why I went on about the team and wanting the title changed to encourage support.

Edited by HawkII