Fighting with chatgpt

grayson

website = requests.get('https://pixabay.com/photos/')
soup = BeautifulSoup(website.text, 'html.parser')
with open(r"C:\Users\grays\Downloads\words.txt") as file:
    words = file.read().split()
html = soup.find_all(words)

I am having a fight with chatgpt whether this is a database or not. I won't tell which side I am on. I jut need you to resolve this by telling me what it is. the only thing I am telling you is that the words.txt is a dictionary containing a lot of words. I need you to research as much as you can and tell me what this is. Help me (I made this code)

website = requests.get('https://pixabay.com/photos/')
soup = BeautifulSoup(website.text, 'html.parser')
with open(r"C:\Users\grays\Downloads\words.txt") as file:
    words = file.read().split()
html = soup.find_all(words)
Data = requests.get(html)
print('sorry, hiccup')

I am afraid I am a hacker. When I put this in, It showed a huge stream of url's and tags, and stuff. I am afraid This is information the site doesn't want you to know. I tried to make it say "sorry, hiccup" for comedic effect. But it didn't even say that

13 hours ago, grayson said:

I am having a fight with chatgpt whether this is a database or not. I won't tell which side I am on. I jut need you to resolve this by telling me what it is. the only thing I am telling you is that the words.txt is a dictionary containing a lot of words. I need you to research as much as you can and tell me what this is. Help me (I made this code)

This is not a database. It is source code in Python..

21 hours ago, grayson said:

What you have posted is not a database. Given the piece of code you've shared above as a prompt, it's likely that ChatGPT—a machine learning model trained on a large dataset to assist with natural language understanding and generation—would produce an output saying, 'No, this is not a database.' 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 11:59 PM, grayson said:

I am having a fight with chatgpt

When referencing chatgpt (and similar tools) it is advisable to include version and/or edition to be used. The development is rather quick and there are different capabilities in various editions (free, paid, beta releases...). Open AI has (recently) added python capabilities to ChatGPT. This, in my opinion, allows for possibly better output from an LLM for the type of questions OP asked (given that a reasonable prompt is used as input) since the LLM output can be based on the output from the running python code.

(I notice that OP has left this topic to pursue other interests, this response is more of a general observation)