split from Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"

genio

https://journals.aps.org/prper/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevPhysEducRes.18.010119

I dislike the paper's unintentionally twisted view of white society and how the "why" behind what occurs to certain blacks is always swept under the rug as if all blacks are angels.

I've lived both in a predominantly white pink neighborhood and a predominantly multi-cultural neighborhood for 3-4 years as a white pink minority. Only received racial slurs from entitled blacks when I was minding my own business in the multi-cultural neighborhood and heard a lot "because I'm black" from young blacks that weren't getting their way. A lot of entitlement and egotistical behaviors instead of them seeing how their behavior is self-deprecating and annoying others. Blacks are tolerant of each other's bad behavior. Other races aren't and hence their repulsion.

What I like about living in a predominantly pink neighborhood is that we call out each other's bad behavior and essentially keep each other in line. We work together for the greater good. We strive for peace and quietness in our neighborhoods instead of blasting the music until 3:00 AM, and we segregate ourselves when our peace is disrupted. This is the WHY behind segregation.

The author wants to dismantle a system that we fought wars over to keep the peace. It will never happen.

3 hours ago, genio said:

https://journals.aps.org/prper/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevPhysEducRes.18.010119

I dislike the paper's unintentionally twisted view of white society and how the "why" behind what occurs to certain blacks is always swept under the rug as if all blacks are angels.

I've lived both in a predominantly white pink neighborhood and a predominantly multi-cultural neighborhood for 3-4 years as a white pink minority. Only received racial slurs from entitled blacks when I was minding my own business in the multi-cultural neighborhood and heard a lot "because I'm black" from young blacks that weren't getting their way. A lot of entitlement and egotistical behaviors instead of them seeing how their behavior is self-deprecating and annoying others. Blacks are tolerant of each other's bad behavior. Other races aren't and hence their repulsion.

What I like about living in a predominantly pink neighborhood is that we call out each other's bad behavior and essentially keep each other in line. We work together for the greater good. We strive for peace and quietness in our neighborhoods instead of blasting the music until 3:00 AM, and we segregate ourselves when our peace is disrupted. This is the WHY behind segregation.

The author wants to dismantle a system that we fought wars over to keep the peace. It will never happen.

Are you the Imperial Wizard or are you just a rank and file member?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.