doubt cream pigmentation skin

gamer87

• 11 months later...
On 3/31/2024 at 3:37 PM, Latestepha said:

When it comes to restoring pigmentation, it's best to consult with a dermatologist who can recommend the right treatment for your specific needs.

However, some common compounds found in creams and ointments for pigmentation issues include hydroquinone, kojic acid, retinoids, and vitamin C. These ingredients can help lighten dark spots and even out skin tone over time.

I've personally had a great experience with Skin whitening laser treatments, which helped improve my skin tone. However, it's essential to discuss your options with a professional to find the best solution for you.

Edited by Phi for All
commercial link removed by moderator

14 minutes ago, Latestepha said:

However, some common compounds found in creams and ointments for pigmentation issues include hydroquinone, kojic acid, retinoids, and vitamin C. These ingredients can help lighten dark spots and even out skin tone over time.

I've personally had a great experience with Skin whitening laser treatments, which helped improve my skin tone. However, it's essential to discuss your options with a professional to find the best solution for you.

But surely these all lighten the skin , by breaking down melanins or  inhibiting their synthesis. That’s the opposite of what the OP is asking about.

On 4/25/2023 at 2:02 PM, gamer87 said:

Which chemical compound in cream or ointment is good for restoring pigmentation anywhere on the body?

How was pigmentation lost? Spending a long time underground will do it, but you need sunshine, not a cream to restore colour.

If it's trough scarring, external application of substances won't help, as the melanocytes have been destroyed. Laser resurfacing can help lure some back. 

Silver nitrate ointment darkens the skin, but it's not recommended over long periods.