Quantum Communications

Selena

Well, all of that's too bad :-( I was really hoping Q.M. would solve my problems by providing a realistic - although currently impossible - communication method. I guess nanoscale worm holes are my next best bet. You guys are great! (even though you dashed my hopes! :) )

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Selena,

I have copyright over my theories on Complex Quantum Mechanics. I would consider letting you use the basis of my theoretical work for your book but I would like a % of your profits.

Quantum messaging does not work but if you want to use it as a fanciful excuse it will probably do. For hard sci fi it is rubbish.

This is an open offer to any other sci fi author who should write to me as below:

Yours sincerely,

Mr Alexander Ross BSc(Hons) AMIMA Dip. Int. Trd.

7, Midland Street

Accrington

Lancashire

United Kingdom

BB5 2AX

Hello Selena' date='

I have copyright over my theories on Complex Quantum Mechanics. I would consider letting you use the basis of my theoretical work for your book but I would like a % of your profits.

[/quote']

Ideas aren't copyrightable, only the specific expression of an idea.

And legitimate scientists don't work this way.

Ideas aren't copyrightable' date=' only the specific expression of an idea.

And legitimate scientists don't work this way.[/quote']

Hi swansont,

When 'legitimate' scientists give me a fair break I might listen a bit more sympathetically to your argument. I am happy not to be a 'legitimate' scientist, and I will take the money.

I appreciate your high moral position but please be moral enough not to quote any phrase in my copyrighted text. Writers tend to lose their moral drift when a royalty cheque arrives.

Regards,

Alex

Hi swansont' date='

When 'legitimate' scientists give me a fair break I might listen a bit more sympathetically to your argument. I am happy not to be a 'legitimate' scientist, and I will take the money.

I appreciate your high moral position but please be [b']moral enough not to quote any phrase in my copyrighted text[/b]. Writers tend to lose their moral drift when a royalty cheque arrives.

Regards,

Alex

You can be quoted word for word to a limited extent without your authorization. Credit (or discredit) should of course be given toyou as the author.