ground breaking technology

awakening

4 hours ago, awakening said:

talking about free energy to scientists is like going to Vatican city saying that there is no God!

Not at all, since Vatican City believes there is a god, but scientists know there's no free energy. 

Talking to thermodynamics deniers is much more frustrating. They insist there's free energy that hides itself from people inversely based on the quality of their physics education. The less you've studied, the more of it there is out there.

I know I know. It all ends up to evidence proving your claim. I tried do it for first time long long time ago when i was a little student and I seriously went to do it but got blocked. they didn't let me go into the lab. after that i went after for making a lots of money so that i can do whatever i want. after several years I cracked a method and stolen about a million dollars from rich American express account holders who did not used their earned points from their purchases. when I made money I invented an encrypted government-proof social media platform called sharebook (if you go to archive.org and lookup sharebook.com you can see it's details from a decade ago). I was planning to influence millions of people around the world then one day deliver my technologies to all of them from app so that they can't stop me. I got scammed by indian developers who I paid for coding my ideas. I posted the website and contacted Tor developers in their public mailing list so that they are going to code it but they didn't. after that I again tried to see what they are going to do next. I went to Sharif university in Tehran and when i was there a guy called the professor and said an Ant can't do anything and stuff like that. I got very upset and scared. they didn't let me go into lab again. I have a very long story with those creepy guys after that and now I don't even have control over my laptop.

They can't do it in public because doing it that way is not deniable for them and they are going to lose their chair which is their biggest nightmare. I can't do it i tried all the possible ways.

4 hours ago, awakening said:

I know I know. It all ends up to evidence proving your claim. I tried do it for first time long long time ago when i was a little student and I seriously went to do it but got blocked. they didn't let me go into the lab. after that i went after for making a lots of money so that i can do whatever i want. after several years I cracked a method and stolen about a million dollars from rich American express account holders who did not used their earned points from their purchases. when I made money I invented an encrypted government-proof social media platform called sharebook (if you go to archive.org and lookup sharebook.com you can see it's details from a decade ago). I was planning to influence millions of people around the world then one day deliver my technologies to all of them from app so that they can't stop me. I got scammed by indian developers who I paid for coding my ideas. I posted the website and contacted Tor developers in their public mailing list so that they are going to code it but they didn't. after that I again tried to see what they are going to do next. I went to Sharif university in Tehran and when i was there a guy called the professor and said an Ant can't do anything and stuff like that. I got very upset and scared. they didn't let me go into lab again. I have a very long story with those creepy guys after that and now I don't even have control over my laptop.

They can't do it in public because doing it that way is not deniable for them and they are going to lose their chair which is their biggest nightmare. I can't do it i tried all the possible ways.

Did you ever think???

That there's a reason they didn't let you near a lab and that it might be related too, your ability to think/absorb a lesson; there's lasers in there and you'll go blind, if you look at them directly; it's for your own safety...

On 10/24/2022 at 2:41 AM, awakening said:

after several years I cracked a method and stolen about a million dollars from rich American express account holders who did not used their earned points from their purchases.

!

Moderator Note

This violates our Rule 2.3, References to the personal commitment of an illegal activity are forbidden. If you continue to discuss illegal matters, your account will be suspended or banned.