How to create a super-powered spray bottle?

ScienceNostalgia101

I notice alcohol easily kills houseflies; when I can hit 'em. (Yes, I finish them off just to be sure.) But they're crafty little things, and usually manage to maneuver around it, especially when they can tell I'm coming. I want to be able to spray them from far enough away that they can't tell I'm coming, but that the alcohol still hits them with enough force to kill them, or at least leave them immobile enough to finish off. Is there any way to create a stronger spray bottle than the kinds alcohol is usually stored in?

(Sidenote: Yes, if I ever in the future intend not to live alone, I will ensure I get a locked safe to keep the bottle in so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.)

20 minutes ago, ScienceNostalgia101 said:

I notice alcohol easily kills houseflies; when I can hit 'em. (Yes, I finish them off just to be sure.)

Seriously, you wanted to reveal to the world, that you are murderer.. ?

Thank you for your honest confession. Thankfully priest won't be needed anymore.. People honestly reveals their sins to the world on the Internet forums nowadays. Cool!

Go to queue, after putin and his bastards, etc..

28 minutes ago, ScienceNostalgia101 said:

but that the alcohol still hits them with enough force to kill them, or at least leave them immobile enough to finish off.

..like Jews if you don't give them enough food..

Want to know what I do with flies? I open a window..

Didn't expect PETA-types on this site. o.o

In any case, opening a window would just allow more flies to come in. (And worse, risking that a bee or hornet or wasp would come in.) We aren't expected to spare a human burglar's life either, yet in that circumstance I think I'd just retreat and call the cops, partly for my own safety's sake, but also because a burglar has more to potentially live for than a housefly. At least in my town.

EDIT: Though for the record, and just so I don't sound like TOO much of a dick, I try to finish them off as soon after spraying them as reasonably possible so it's a quick death. I don't mean to torture them, I'm just not good at killing them without spraying them first.

Edited by ScienceNostalgia101

25 minutes ago, ScienceNostalgia101 said:

Didn't expect PETA-types on this site. o.o

I didn't expect questions "how to kill someobody" on this site either..

26 minutes ago, ScienceNostalgia101 said:

I try to finish them off as soon after spraying them as reasonably possible so it's a quick death. I don't mean to torture them, I'm just not good at killing them without spraying them first.

Wow..

Don't torture prior death? That's so merciful from your side..

40 minutes ago, ScienceNostalgia101 said:

I'm just not good at killing them without spraying them first.

..I don't believe you wrote such things..

Edited by Sensei