The Periodic Table of Elements illustrated as Creatures

CreaturesTable

1 hour ago, CreaturesTable said:

Creature's Table is the project that has the elements of the periodic table made to incredible creatures.

Hope that you enjoy! More compounds are on the way!

Untitled 2.jpg

water.png

What is the object of this exercise?

1 hour ago, CreaturesTable said:

Creature's Table is the project that has the elements of the periodic table made to incredible creatures.

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion forum. Can you give us a framework within which we can discuss your work? This seems more like an artistic expression than a Brain Teaser or Puzzle. What science can we discuss?

2 hours ago, CreaturesTable said:

Hope that you enjoy! More compounds are on the way!

Untitled 2.jpg

water.png

I like it! Nice to see someone come here with an interest in science who is not telling us that GR is wrong. 😀

Perhaps this will need to end up in the Lounge instead of Puzzles.

5 minutes ago, zapatos said:

I like it! Nice to see someone come here with an interest in science who is not telling us that GR is wrong. 😀

Hehe!  What he said.

It would be cool of the creatures were a sort of mnemonic for the element.  You achieved that with the carbon creature, which looks like a lump of coal.  Or the iron, which seems to have metal armor.  Some of the others it's harder to discern the connection.  Phosphorus looks like the Grinch with an aura - not getting that.

I have an idea for plutonium, but Disney might sue me.