Unacceptable (split from About Me)

Ferrummageticium

Well his pronouns were correct as his genetics by science are xy and since science is how we define sex unlike popular fads of trying to rename a documented and confirmed nomenclature like male and female .

I know you (sorry I forgot to bow down to the new use of pronouns ....yes you is a bad word....uh what is it now? Thing ...yes thing )....thing will probably meltdown on this but its for your own good . Sir or young man thing or whatever either way. Identifying and being a woman are two different things entirely . 

Fate has made him male . at least at his very very core. And that he cannot get rid of (im minding scientific pronouns btw). At least not currently and maybe not for another 50 years as the technology just isnt here to change himself at least on at the cellular level to be anything other than male. Which he is.

Its not his fault or yours you are male or female or something else . he was watching his pronouns. He is probably a scientist and a scientist is going to use the nomenclature of science which is he is male .....not female ....not male who identifies with a woman or a duck or cow or dolphin .... but a male...thats your and his problem not any other scientist . this may break your ideas but its for your own good. 

Want to birth a baby and youre made a male by fate? I suggest virtual reality for you bc there you can be a cheese sandwich and fly fighter jets for even the moon!!!! Can you just imagine!!! You could be the first fighter pilot cheese sandwich in the whole wide solar system and fight all the science minded people of earth in your labeling war and once you ve defeated all the people of earth you can enslave them and make them silent to the use of their silly science words that remark of sexual polarity and have every species a cheese sandwich too no matter how different they are ...and the world will be happy under autocratic rule of the cheese sandwich king ....oh right i forgot cheese sandwich doesn't have a sex ...so the cheese sandwich ruler of all time .....bow down to the cheese sandwich all of us science fools before its too late !!!!!

Edited by Ferrummageticium
Made my pronouns correct

1 hour ago, Ferrummageticium said:

I know you (sorry I forgot to bow down to the new use of pronouns ....yes you is a bad word....uh what is it now? Thing ...yes thing )....

!

Moderator Note

No, we won't be referring to a person as "thing" in our discussions. Civility is still our most important rule.

38 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

No, we won't be referring to a person as "thing" in our discussions. 

Unless the person in question prefers it. You never know if anyone from the Addams Family is online.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.