A Misdirection of the DSM and Psychological community in Regards to Sadism? Social Vs Sexual arousals.

JohnSSM

2 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

I have a past of anti social traits

And also a present if we’re being honest 

3 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

If something drove me to kill, it would be my ASPD, not my psychopathy.

It’s rather sad that you’re preemptively exploring justifications. Should we notify the authorities?

5 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

I am a well adjusted anti social.  Recovered anti social.

I’m not ready to accept this as a valid conclusion. 

One thing is for sure, psychopathy is no more a specifier of ASPD, or the other way around, without acknowledging that every other personality disorder has this relationship with psychopathy.  Psychopathic narcissists will be more extreme narcissists than non psychopathic narcissists.  Psychopathic histrionics will be more histrionic, psychopathic borderlines will be more borderline, and psychopathic sadists will not only enjoy hurting others, but need to in order to feel secure.  Sadism is an everyday activity for most humans tripping their insecure ways through life.  When one always uses sadism, and shows an "addiction" to it's doctrines of pleasure through hurting, it is a disorder.  No other disorder creates the need to hurt others for any sort of pleasure.  But that still does not mean you are a psychopathic sadist.  A non psychopath can become an extreme sadist who enjoys eating others for pleasure.  All without psychopathy ever existing.

If I am an anti-social, does that mean my assessment of personality disorders, has a disorder itself?   Of course not.  Anti-socials can find truth just as much as pro-socials.  Do you really think Tesla was pro-social, or with your absence of knowledge about personality disorders, did he seem to act anti-social in his dealings with others?  

1 minute ago, iNow said:

3cpAS6L_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

You keep attacking me and then enjoy denying it.  Im loving it.  I mean, its totally obvious how you are acting and why, just in case you thought you had anyone fooled.  haha...Since you always avoid the OP, your motivations are more clear than a baby looking for candy.  It really is that simple to analyze.  Transparent humans...ha

One thing is for sure, you offered no proof of a specifier relationship between psychopathy and ASPD, or wanting to hurt others for pleasure.  You have exhibited exactly no understanding of these topics.

IF you can continue this obsession you have, when you have no information to use, I can learn more and more about the behavior of humans who gaslight people, and I can use it to explain gaslighting techniques. This real world interaction is invaluable to my research.  

I believe you are helping me to understand gaslighting.  Giving me more experience to feel it and examine it like a scientist.  Do you know what this means to me?  Amazing.  Thank you

Now, did you want to apply any honest thought to this topic at all, besides throwing out doubts with no proof, and when asked for proof, it was rebutted?  Any other attempts to deny my topic?  If not, than I Must assume you agree.

Or, you just never really understood any of these concepts as deeply as I?

11 minutes ago, iNow said:

For what? 

The very purpose of a forum is to put theories into the world, and get feedback, isnt it?  YOu have refused to give me feedback on the OP, and have obviously been hijacking this thread with headgames?  Its impossible to deny at this point.  The game here is, I make observations, and you make observations and we all learn.  What purpose do you find?  Showing off your disorders to feel powerful cuz youre bored?  You sure dont give a poop about discussing my OP.  So why not leave if you aren't simply harrassing me?  Its obvious I have more power than you in this discussion.  You may have an attraction to our back and forth, and how I call you out, as obviously as a ref at a t-ball game.  That attraction may be a specifier that you want me now.  Really, think about it.  You cant stop harassing me and ignoring the OP, which is blatant hijacking, and you dont think youre attracted to me?  Think again.  Or just leave me and my thread alone until you want to discuss the thread.

I am not attracted to you in anyway.  I have played your games while trying to keep you on track with the OP, and you refuse. 

IF you can continue after that, I believe, you are either ignoring what I write, or are so disordered, as to not even reocognize his own abusive behaviors, like gaslighting, that you will never stop your intrusions until I show you that I no longer care.  But then, you have successfully hijacked my thread.  Im sorry ole pal.  I just call it like psychology sees it.  Want to discuss if Im right or not?  Thats a good thread.

Edited by JohnSSM

28 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

you just never really understood any of these concepts as deeply as I?

Without question, this is clearly the ONLY viable hypothesis. 

YOu have refused to give me feedback on the OP

You mean except, of course, with my very first reply that you chose to defecate upon? 

Its obvious I have more power than you in this discussion

Genuinely curious. How so, and even if true, why would that matter?

29 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

I am not attracted to you in anyway.

And for this I’m genuinely grateful. 

Edited by iNow

Just now, iNow said:

Without question, this is clearly the ONLY viable hypothesis. 

From my subjective position, it is, of course.  Did you get anything out of relativity and ever tie it to subjectivity and objectivity?  Have you given me any accurate info about psychology or this OP.  No, you have not.  IF you have info or a perspective which you aren't sharing, then of course, why would I believe that you have such info?  You have provided one ambiguous statement about gaps in my OP.  You have never directly said what the gaps were.  Then you tried to claim that psychopathy and or ASPD filled those gaps, but ASPD and psychopathy neither inspire a pleasure to hurt others.  Hurting other for pleasure is not part of their traits.    And then for no apparent reason to any with reason, you try to mention that ASPD and psychopathy could be specifiers for each other without noting their similiar traits, which dont make either one lead to the other.  IN fact, psychopathy is mostly blamed on genetics and brain structure, while ASPD is developed through confused learning which leads to disorders.  ASPD might have some genetic modifiers, but you dont need them, all you need is stress, so we look to genetic modifiers for stress reactions, and we find them.    

The famous rat pup, licking experiment showed very plainly that the GCR receptors can be influenced epigenetically to create anti social traits.  Its all that is needed.  A more sensitive reaction to glucose occurs.  That heightened sensitivity to glucose makes them more anti social.   Shy, shakey, avoiding the other mice, recoiling to touch.  Why?  They now expect stress, they feel it, they release more cortisol into their system because of feeling stressed, and that cortisol is turned into gluco-coritcoids, in the liver or kidneys, (i believe) and the added cortisol now provides even more glucose.  We cannnot do the tests on humans.  But this obviously mimics the models in humans.  Lack of care, more anti-social.  Its a law now.  You may not know it.  Psychopathy is literally from the structure of the brain, giving emotions less importance on a physiological level. They have no epigenetic change to explain psychopathy.  It is not formed through learning, which is why it isnt a personality disorder like ASPD, in cluster B.

Most dont even want to call psychopathy a disorder anymore.  It's a specific brain structure that allows them to deal with less stress when it comes to emotions, as it is easier for their brains to do so.  They arent avoiding other peoples emotions because they feel ruled by other peoples emotions. That is what an anti social does.  They simply feel those emotions less, and there is no automatic rebellion of personality to get there. 

So there is no functional reason why a psychopath might derive pleasure from hurting others. They have no rebellions towards others.  

9 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

Have you given me any accurate info about psychology or this OP.

Yes

9 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

You have provided one ambiguous statement about gaps in my OP.  You have never directly said what the gaps were. 

Reading comprehension problems rise again!

11 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

Psychopathy is literally from the structure of the brain

Didn’t you earlier say psychopathy wasn’t real nor recognized?

12 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

there is no functional reason why a psychopath might derive pleasure from hurting others. They have no rebellions towards others.  

Kinda depends on how one defines “rebellions,” yeah?

10 minutes ago, iNow said:

Didn’t you earlier say psychopathy wasn’t real nor recognized?

Yes, if you look into the history of the term, you will find out why I said what I said.  If you dont research the history of the term psychopathy, what I said might seem like a contradiction.  But my OP is not about the history of the term psychopathy.  And I would rather you read about it, than explain my position to you.  It will become totally clear why I Said what I said.  But first, you must share my perspective.  You wont put the free energy into that task.  Its literally a refusal to spend your free energy on the OP.

But, one cannot complete the equilibrium needed to arrive at the same perspective, if one refuses to spend it's free energy.  As I note, thermodynamics does not allow for the refusal to spend free energy.  You are the one refusing it.  So, of course, we will get nowhere in our shared perspective of the OP, which amounts to the truth within it.

I have spent plenty of free energy trying to honestly explain my position to you, and you literally do not care at all.  And oyu have spent no honest free energy. It should be illegal in humanity, if it is illegal in the universe.  And yes, Im serious.

27 minutes ago, JohnSSM said:

there is no functional reason why a psychopath might derive pleasure from hurting others. They have no rebellions towards others.  

18 minutes ago, iNow said:

Kinda depends on how one defines “rebellions,” yeah?

Im done answering questions that have nothing to do with the op and topic.  I tried to give you the absolute limit of the benefit of the doubt that you may actually have interest in this OP at all.  I hope the moderators have noted my abiulity to be patient nd very pro-social in my search for the truth.  If youve learned how to manipulate the rules of the forum to get away with this hijacking, good for you, you managed a solution to feed your needs, without breaking the rules, and still being very rude.  The only people being fooled are the moderators who allow it to go on.  I learn about them, and you.  But ive learned all I needed to know about you and them.  And I will continue using this forum to find truths you havent even considered yet.  I hope you do too.

I can manage anything I learn about people.  It just has to be established first, and it has been.  

Just now, iNow said:

It might’ve been helpful had you actually bothered answering any at all.  

OK pal, Its been good.  I hope you have a good night!

Ive had many clients try to take up as much time as they can, and go over time, to prove that I cared about making a connection with them.  And everytime, I showed them that I did.  I won the anti social battle with kindness and not reacting to their disorders.  I controlled them and they did not control me.  And that is very important for a psychologist, and a sadist.  Haha....I truly enjoyed and got pleasure for all this.  That is why I stayed. 

Thanks for the arousal, sailor

1 minute ago, JohnSSM said:

Im not calling you gay, im just noting two men, arousing each other, and getting off on it?  Can ya dig brotha?

Your question is unclear. Are you suggesting I should experience shame for loving whomever I choose?