Human regeneration

fredreload

P.S. This is copy pasted from Crunchyroll, where I originally made the post, but I find it of biological significance so I repost it here myself.

Progesterone is originally thought of as a pain relief medicine for menstrual cycle(I think), but researchers have found its incredible regenerative capabilities in the womb(sorry if I did not mention this before = =, I thought everyone is tracking my progress). So some researchers decided to use progesterone for regenerative medicine.

It is based on this research by Michael Levin https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/progesterone-helps-frogs-regenerate/

Also please check out this harmless video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD1K7BoWVC8

How do I know it works the same in humans?
Well to begin with salamander can do complete regeneration to their limbs, but humans cannot. For salamander to regenerate, it requires the formation of blastema(lizard stem cells), at the wounded area, and grow limbs from there(I am mixing lizard and salamander, but bear with me).
For humans, I speculate that we can do the same by applying embryonic stem cells at the amputated limb area if it is not already there through the wound healing, but the result is they turn into scar when contacted with blood. So what marks the different between salamander and humans?
A further research by Stanford suggests that when BMP4, a signaling molecule is used on the stems cells, they turn into bones, but before it goes there they stopped the gene expression with another molecule to form cartilage. What does that mean? Clearly if I have BMP4 in the blood, I would be able to form bones from the wounded amputated area. But clearly BMP4 is missing in the blood, then how come salamander can do it?
That means it has to be in the salamander's blood. A quick blood test on the salamander should reveal the BMP4 or whichever hormone presented in the salamander's blood that allows them to complete the regeneration feat. In this case, I speculate that salamander has salamander progesterone running in the blood in adult age where it is absent in humans. So to compensate for this feat, if we humans have progesterone running in the blood, we too can regenerate our limbs. But it goes beyond that, we can regenerate a brain, or even revive the dead. The application is limitless. So I came up with the idea to build a spare clone body through progesterone and epithelial cells and transfer my consciousness over. All I need is my consciousness frequency and my brain memory waveform and a spare body created through progesterone and I can achieve immortality

In case you are wondering what cell signaling is, here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbRterutHY

In case you are wondering where I got the idea, I studied the MAPK pathway from the growth hormone(the one we are all familiar with). I was trying to find a harmless way to activate Yamanaka Factors in the cell and change gene expression until I came upon cell signaling molecules(hormones):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7GoZ9vFCY8

P.S. So if Michael Levin already revealed the working mechanism for human regeneration(progesterone), why is it not revealed to the public? I dunno

P.S. Based on the salamander's blood test, whichever you find should have a big impact on salamander's regeneration, it could be progesterone or some other hormone resembling that to the salamander's perspective of progesterone(speculation).

P.S. So I have 2 speculations here:
1. Whichever that is responsible for salamander's regeneration should be in the salamander's blood(red text and harmless video). It is because the cellular tissue has to be signaled for proliferation and regeneration, cells do not usually do that on its own
2. Progesterone might be the key for regeneration and can be applied to human as well(based on the bmp4 scenario)

P.S. This is when they announce salamanders might be going extinct = =, welp

9 hours ago, fredreload said:

In this case, I speculate that salamander has salamander progesterone running in the blood in adult age where it is absent in humans. So to compensate for this feat, if we humans have progesterone running in the blood, we too can regenerate our limbs.

Pregnant women have high levels of progesterone in their blood and they do not regenerate new limbs after an amputation.  Your hypothesis has been falsified, I guess it is back to the drawing board...

12 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

Pregnant women have high levels of progesterone in their blood and they do not regenerate new limbs after an amputation.  Your hypothesis has been falsified, I guess it is back to the drawing board...

You need to have a high enough progesterone level to match that in the salamander's blood. Perhaps the progesterone level is not high enough, perhaps it is a completely different compound, I would not know. A quick blood test on the salamander's blood should do it.

2 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

Let me know the results you get.

Hmm, I do not have a Salamander or an equipment to test this. I am just spreading the idea that the correct result can be found in salamander’s blood. In this case I would have to go with Michael Levin’s finding, which is progesterone.

The state mentioned that when the salamander regenerate a lost limb or tail it activates some 300 genetic switches. But it never mentioned the cause, which should be a hormone in the salamander’s blood. Because normally when you leave the cells there it would not divide nor will it differentiate, it is until it receives a cell signaling molecule that it would use the instruction to proliferate. This is the idea with the growth hormone, which is in the blood.

I have studied this as the first thing since I came across the Yamamaka Factors. How do you activate the Yamanaka factors? You need the activated gene sequences sox2, oct4, klf, and c-Myc. How do you activate these genes? With its respective transcription factors(or inject the activated genes with a virus). How do you activate these transcription factors? By using cell signaling molecules to phosphorylate the transcription factors with the respective pathways with cell signaling molecules such as BMP4.

So what can you do with human regeneration? You can clone a human body at its respective age to revive the dead. You can also regenerate a brain as an empty spare body with no memory. The idea is limitless.

P.S. Well, a simple check should do. Is there also a high level of progesterone in infants Bufofrog?

pr19709.pdf?origin=ppub

This is what I found.

https://www.nature.com/articles/pr19709.pdf?origin=ppub

Based on this my guess for salamander's progesterone in salamander's blood is perhaps, 2500ng/ml? Not sure.

And that does not apply for lizard's either because they do incomplete regeneration, perhaps they have a lower level of progesterone in the blood.

Now to build a brain with the correct consciousness and memory you need to reverse the memory waveform generated in the gray matter back to its respective synaptic delays in the white matter. This requires the work of an "advanced" dream group. I dunno if the regular visits I have in my dreams are that advanced, but I suppose it is better than nothing.

Also, you might be able to hack the progesterone receptors with infrared laser/ultrasound.

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

P.S. BTW I am really happy that you are requesting my finding Bufofrog @@, because that means you agree with my idea.

No, a request for more information does not mean I think people can regrow limbs.

2 hours ago, fredreload said:

This is what I found.

https://www.nature.com/articles/pr19709.pdf?origin=ppub

Based on this my guess for salamander's progesterone in salamander's blood is perhaps, 2500ng/ml? Not sure.

The article has nothing to do with salamanders so how did that help you guess a level in salamander blood?

2 hours ago, fredreload said:

Now to build a brain with the correct consciousness and memory you need to reverse the memory waveform generated in the gray matter back to its respective synaptic delays in the white matter. This requires the work of an "advanced" dream group. I dunno if the regular visits I have in my dreams are that advanced, but I suppose it is better than nothing.

I have no idea what that means of how it relates to the discussion.

It seems clear that simply increasing progesterone levels will not enable an animal to regenerate limbs.

38 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

The article has nothing to do with salamanders so how did that help you guess a level in salamander blood?

I have no idea what that means of how it relates to the discussion.

The idea is that during infancy the progesterone is used for organogenesis(speculation), which suggests the high amount/levels of progesterone presents in the umbilical cord 2000ng/ml. And you mentioned pregnant woman cannot regenerate, well the article shows that pregnant woman only has a progesterone level of 46 to 387ng/ml. And of course if progesterone is important for organogenesis, why wouldn't it be there for limb regeneration? But that is just what I think, you still need to check the salamander's blood to see what is there.

P.S. And of course, if you think I am just making stuff up, at least check Michael Levin's article on "frog limb regeneration and progesterone" = =.

Edited by fredreload

3 hours ago, fredreload said:

!

Moderator Note

This isn't what Speculations is for. It's not for guesswork. When you have more than guesses and can support your assertions with science, you can open this again in a more rigorous approach.