Does quantum mechanics create its own philosophy?

Quantumology

Recent years have seen a surge of interest in quantum mechanics. Most of those drawn to investigate are people seeking answers to fundamental questions of reality. There is a train of thought within society that leads to the quantum field being a bedrock of new information, greater understanding and heightened awareness of the world in which we exist.

Does quantum mechanics therefore create its own philosophy? Are we on the cusp of a completely new world view?

As an introduction to this concept, Thought and Consciousness explores the correlation between what is known in scientific terms (without delving too much into those terms!) and what we would like to know, given that we are experiencing the consequences of this correlation all the time.

link deleted

I haven't discovered how to include a link to a video, if anyone wants to tell me how this is done that would be great!

9 hours ago, Quantumology said:

Recent years have seen a surge of interest in quantum mechanics. Most of those drawn to investigate are people seeking answers to fundamental questions of reality. There is a train of thought within society that leads to the quantum field being a bedrock of new information, greater understanding and heightened awareness of the world in which we exist.

Does quantum mechanics therefore create its own philosophy? Are we on the cusp of a completely new world view?

As an introduction to this concept, Thought and Consciousness explores the correlation between what is known in scientific terms (without delving too much into those terms!) and what we would like to know, given that we are experiencing the consequences of this correlation all the time.

https://youtu.be/aQXH_VadfI0

I haven't discovered how to include a link to a video, if anyone wants to tell me how this is done that would be great!

I seriously suggest you read the rules here, ask amoderator if you are unsure, and recast your question in accordance with SF rules.

https://www.scienceforums.net/guidelines/

particularly rule 2.7

10 hours ago, Quantumology said:

!

Moderator Note

Posting to advertise your youtube channel isn’t permitted. The discussion needs to take place here

• 4 weeks later...

No, this is the philosophy of atomism, taken from antiquity. The universe supposedly consists of emptiness and elements.

Their main concern is the revival of Newton's theory of light, which was buried by the positivist progressive science of the 19th century.

And they still have to reckon with the wave, so they make a quantum-wave compromise