Surging

Stegosaurus

Sorry, I don't understand your question. A waste of time? That's not a physical concept.

This doesn't sound like a speculation. It seems to me you're asking a question. We'll help you rephrase, as clearly something's bothering you.

In particular, I don't understand what you mean by "surging" or by "stay intake".

Or is it used to count the number of charged electrons and charged protons and see how far of a distance was traveled

The speed at which charged particles travel;heat up the glass and the project light through it....this is how a light bulb works right

52 minutes ago, joigus said:

In particular, I don't understand what you mean by "surging" or by "stay intake".

I'll talk to you, joigus! I think Steg means "waste" instead of "waist", and "intact" instead of "intake". By surge, I assumed an increased rate of something, likely power.

8 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

I'll talk to you, joigus! I think Steg means "waste" instead of "waist", and "intact" instead of "intake". By surge, I assumed an increased rate of something, likely power.

Thanks, Phi, especially for "intact". That completely threw me off.

1 hour ago, Stegosaurus said:

Is this how signals work?

Signals from atoms can be obtained without need of ionizing them. That's what an MRI does, for example, in which oscillating magnetic fields get the atom to radiate at low --non-ionizing-- frequencies. There are many other kind of signals you can get from atoms without ionizing them --making them lose their electrons--. Most of those signals from atoms are radiation of different frequencies.

In the other case that you mention:

1 hour ago, Stegosaurus said:

The speed at which charged particles travel;heat up the glass and the project light through it....this is how a light bulb works right

More or less, yes. But in this case it's a metal. A metal can be conceived of as many atoms forming a common "molecule" --a metallic crystal-- in which the internal electrons --called valence electrons-- are close to their nuclei, while the conduction electrons form a common quantum highway --a conduction orbital--. Metals have a strong tendency to lose their outer electrons. But they can't get too far off. As you say, the light is due to the conduction electrons finding resistance and heating up the filament, rather than the glass. The glass is heated because it's so close to all this action.

22 hours ago, Stegosaurus said:

Is surging the electrons and protons of an atom a certain distance a waist of time.

I'l have to do some creative translation to try to answer:
Surge = move suddenly and powerfully forward=acceleration?
Waist of time = waste of time = a delay relative to something. Do you mean something like time dilation?

If my interpretation is correct the answer is: Yes, if you accelerate atoms (matter) relative* to a stationary observer it will cause a clock riding along with the accelerated matter to measure less time passed than what the stationary observer measures on a stationary clock. 

*) for instance a certain distance along a circular path until the atoms are back at the location of the stationary observer