Loop quantum gravity. Black hole theory.

Kemsley29

If the black holes in LQG  are what the quantum theory suggests how do we account for the entropy of the particles on there way into the back hole how can so many mistakes in the form of entropy lead to a fully functioning portal to another universe how does this work under the laws of current particle
 physics? 

Edited by Kemsley29
Miss placed word

Well entropy as I'm sure you know mate not meaning to sound rude 🙂 is disorder if there is so much disorder going into a back hole how can there be somthing that comes from all those mistakes that leads to somthing. like another part of our own universe or another one entirely how can such disorder result in somthing so perfect from an engineering point of view conceptually I hope that explains where I was going with my thinking. 

On 1/2/2021 at 6:21 PM, Kemsley29 said:

If the black holes in LQG  are what the quantum theory suggests how do we account for the entropy of the particles on there way into the back hole how can so many mistakes in the form of entropy lead to a fully functioning portal to another universe how does this work under the laws of current particle
 physics? 

You don't need LQG to prove BHs have entropy. The first historical proof was actually a mix between thermodynamic and quantum arguments. Also, you seem confused between the entropy of a BH and the entropy of "particles on their way into a BH." Those are different.

You seem to identify "entropy" with "mistakes." Because a portal to another universe would require some control on the parameters of the spaceship going into it. How would we be able to control its direction? Is something like that your question?

OTOH, BHs as portals to other universes --or regions of the universe-- is still an open question in physics, so we're not sure they are actually possible.

Gravity is not a part of the current laws of particle physics. It's something pretty much "adjoined" to the standard model of particle physics.

------

PS: I had edited this last night and some comments have already been posted very much in the direction I was going.

Hi guys and thank you for replying I'm very keen on furthering my understanding in cosmos term and I really appreciate the education. Somtimes my thoughts don't come out as I thought them if that makes sense I know that black holes have entropy sorry I wasn't clear on this I'm still learning how to articulate my deeper thoughts and yes your right on the concept of your space ship example to my uncompleted thought how would so much disorder ie entropy lead to somthing so ordered that engineering can not only interact with it but use the platform made up of such levels of entropy and still vaguely work? Again thank you for the education guys.