I'm just curious the way how Aspirin and Ibupofen make loose our brains

ps2huang

When we are dizzy, like there is a pain in our mind, we take those medicine to relieve pain. When we are dizzy, the blood fill up the neuro veins of our brains, right? How do those medicine relase pain? They make the thickness of veins to let go blood?

When we are dizzy, like there is a pain in our mind, we take those medicine to relieve pain. When we are dizzy, the blood fill up the neuro veins of our brains, right? How do those medicine relase pain? They make the thickness of veins to let go blood?

pleese retype, im a poor typest myself and usualy in fact this is the first time ive critisised someones typing but i honestly cnat understand your question.

It is. And why is this in math?

For some reason, I burst out into laughing after seeing that. I don't know why.

As for widening veins and such, I know that nitrous oxide does it, but I don't know how it factors into all of this.

Aspirin is dilatory for blood vessels, but that's a side effect. It blocks enzymes involved in neurotransmission much the same way that most NSAIDS do, although not all NSAIDS are dilatory.

Man, ps2, you have a lot of weird questions about human biology. You ever thought about buying a basic textbook?