usage of vector identity in int to electrodynamics griffiths

Tor Fredrik

image.thumb.png.889371b10e767e027fc7853f8cd67288.png

they refer to a product rule 5 for the second last equality above. This text is taken from David Griffiths, introduction to electrodynamics. If anyone is familiar with the book. At what page is product rule 5 that is used here introduced? I cant find that page. Or does anyone have another book or a internet site where this product rule 5 is derived? Or does anyone want to derive the second last equality above here on this page?

On a further note I understand that

image.png.701b162109be634e8eda4c03c5aee381.png

So I understand how they obtain the left side of:

image.png.0e0c8567982cce5a2c45b1b71d4d9dc2.png

Edited by Tor Fredrik

2 hours ago, Tor Fredrik said:

they refer to a product rule 5 for the second last equality above. This text is taken from David Griffiths, introduction to electrodynamics. If anyone is familiar with the book. At what page is product rule 5 that is used here introduced? I cant find that page. Or does anyone have another book or a internet site where this product rule 5 is derived? Or does anyone want to derive the second last equality above here on this page?

All the 8 product rules he uses are listed inside the front cover.