Could the expansion of space be the reason why energy is present in the Universe?

FreeWill

The question appeared  while we were discussing emegence and realized(again) how deeply it is embedded in Nature. 

Could Energy be a result of a process?(like Space expansion)

I think Energy can pop to existence but can not disappear. 

Would such a function violate the Energy conservation law or generally the Laws of Nature?

Edited by FreeWill

17 hours ago, FreeWill said:

Both can happen. For example, the photons we receive from distant galaxies are red shifted (lower energy).

Energy is only conserved within a single frame of reference. So on cosmological scales it doesn’t necessarily apply. 

16 hours ago, FreeWill said:

The question appeared  while we were discussing emegence and realized(again) how deeply it is embedded in Nature. 

Could Energy be a result of a process?(like Space expansion)

Would such a function violate the Energy conservation law or generally the Laws of Nature?

You would need to more rigorously define the conditions under which you think energy can appear. Conservation of energy is tied in with time-translation symmetry.

Could energy be caused through electromagnetism times motion times form?

Like near parallel or near spherical but everything has to be off slightly to generate friction/energy and (electromagnetism).

For example it's possible the electromagnetism surrounding this planet drives the molten core (not the other way around).

Off topic edit to earlier post of mine...didn't have a chance to get back before closed:

Scratch the variation in speed from center to edge of universe in my hypothetical and 40 years ago not sure how I got it in my head it was Einstein's Parallel Universe theory...my bad!

6 hours ago, Bez said:

Could energy be caused through electromagnetism times motion times form?

!

Moderator Note

Please do not post your speculations is someone else's discussion. If you have questions that you want answered that are not directed at the OP for clarification, you should start a new thread