Debunking Physics

types

The essay, "Debunking Physics and Discovering Forever (A Rational and Materialist Perspective of the Fundamental nature of the Universe)" is located at home.spin.net.au/paradigm/essay.pdf

“For a completely consistent and connected understanding of the Universe, you need to begin from the most fundamental rational and materialist perspective that’s possible. With its over-riding commitment to mathematics and measurements and other abstractions, the physics establishment is an abstractionist paradigm that’s not completely rational and materialist and doesn’t begin from the most fundamental perspective. By adopting a completely rational and materialist and truly fundamental perspective, many of the theories and interpretations of the abstractionist paradigm are overthrown and this leads to the realization of new fundamental laws and the infinite existence and reoccurring nature of everything. This has a revolutionary effect on cosmology and a profound impact upon the way in which we can understand the context of Human existence.”

The linked essay seems to talk alot about beeing rational and scientific. It also also states that tired light theory* is correct. I failed to find mainstream scientific evidence that supports tired light but lots of evidence stating that the tired light theory is incorrect.
I think the essay contradicts itself; I do not think it is rational or scientific to give credit to a theory that goes against observations and scientific evidence.

*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tired_light

3 hours ago, types said:

With its over-riding commitment to mathematics and measurements and other abstractions,

It seems bizarre to call measurements an abstraction. It is the only objective knowledge we have of the world. 

Science is rational and based on objective measurements. 

4 hours ago, types said:

The essay, "Debunking Physics and Discovering Forever (A Rational and Materialist Perspective of the Fundamental nature of the Universe)" is located at

The rules require you to present your argument here, not just advertise your blog. 

Also, you have posted this in philosophy but, obviously, philosophy cannot “debunk” or disprove physics. Only objective evidence (measurements) can do that. 

Is this related to your other threads where you made a series of assertions that were either baseless or false (neither of which fits my definition of “rational”). And then you refused to engage in discussion, making these threads look like spam. 

5 hours ago, types said:

The essay, "Debunking Physics and Discovering Forever (A Rational and Materialist Perspective of the Fundamental nature of the Universe)" is located at home.spin.net.au/paradigm/essay.pd

everything is composed of matter

What, even light?

Also, there’s no such thing as anti-matter.

And yet we observe it and even use it in industry and medicine. 

The rest of it becomes increasingly incoherent, making many assertions with no support. If this is "rational" then I am a teapot..

Edited by Strange