A new caption competition

Haven't you spammed this before? The mag is by subscription only.
I didn't realize the mag was subscription only. I let him post mostly because he actually bothered to come back and comment on his other threads. Usually the ad-spammers are hit and run.

I didn't realize the mag was subscription only. I let him post mostly because he actually bothered to come back and comment on his other threads. Usually the ad-spammers are hit and run.

I thought there had been prior spam on it, perhaps under a different name. I have no problem with the caption contest; just lose the advert line.

Oh, and "Blast! How does spiderman DO it?"

But I find it easier to come up with the caption idea first, and then draw a cartoon, or think of them ~simultaneously.

I have no problem with the caption contest; just lose the advert line.
Done.
But I find it easier to come up with the caption idea first, and then draw a cartoon, or think of them ~simultaneously.
That's how I would do it (if I could draw something cave-painters wouldn't snicker at). I would imagine these guys just get some props and strike a funny pose, then do variations like they do on Who's Line Is It Anyway.

Makes me think though. swansont, how easy would it be for you to freestyle draw one cartoon a month so our members could caption it? I think the toughest part would be NOT thinking of the punch ahead of time.

Done.That's how I would do it (if I could draw something cave-painters wouldn't snicker at). I would imagine these guys just get some props and strike a funny pose' date=' then do variations like they do on [i']Who's Line Is It Anyway[/i].

Makes me think though. swansont, how easy would it be for you to freestyle draw one cartoon a month so our members could caption it? I think the toughest part would be NOT thinking of the punch ahead of time.

One could take a cartoon and just eliminate the caption. The tough part for me is setting aside the time these days. Too many distractions, including these forums.

willy.jpg

"Derek!" cried mrs.cheesmeister to her husband, "Look out! Theres a carniverouse floating zombie coat of doom about to grab you from behind, no doubt in order to devour your flesh in the most heniouse of fashions!"

But it was too late... due to the verbosity of her warning, he was still listening when the carniverouse floating zombie coat of doom grabbed him from behind and consumed him, indeed in the most heniouse of fashions, before returning back to its wardrobe and regurgitating dereks reminans for its baby anoracks, who were still too young to hunt for themselves.

A chilling silence fell outside the cinima. Mrs cheesmeister stood in shocked terror at the loss of her husband.

In the distance, an owl hooted.