Creation science or Humanistic science?

Guest CreatnScienc

Do you believe in Creation Science, or Humanistic (Evolutionary) Science  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you believe in Creation Science, or Humanistic (Evolutionary) Science

• I believe in Creation Science
    • Middle of the road
    • I believe in Humanistic Evolutionary Science

JaKiri: The term "Creation Science" is the belief that there IS a Creator, and that all things came to be by creation, not "natural selection" or humanistic evolutionary science.

Why did you call it a science then, because that's not a science.

Why did you call it a science then, because that's not[/i'] a science.

Welcome to 'Politcial Correctness.' Creation Science isn't just about God creating the Universe and all life. There're other theories in CS that are also dealt with. Like aliens 'seeding' the planet.

Welcome to 'Politcial Correctness.' Creation Science isn't just about God creating the Universe and all life. There're other theories in CS that are also dealt with. Like aliens 'seeding' the planet.
It has nothing to do with PC. You can't simply call something science just because you study it or use it for wild "theories". Science is practising the scientific method of empirical study. Speculating that the Grays from Zeta Reticulum and the Orion Constellation must have thrown amino acid seeded comets at us is not scientific method.

I'm assuming by Humanistic Evolutionary Science you mean naturalism? I don't see what humanism has to do with it though...

I think that was my fault. I read "Humanistic blah blah" yet replied with the word "humanism".

They're not theories, they're postulates. Actually, they're not even that.

And it's not science, because it doesn't "do" science. "The sciences" are a group of subjects which use the scientific method.