This takes the crown..

blike

This is without doubt the most flagrant abuse of science I have ever seen. He frequently talks of 'humans' and acts surprised Universities dont want to talk to him.

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

This is without doubt the most flagrant abuse of science I have ever seen. He frequently talks of 'humans' and acts surprised Universities dont want to talk to him.

You're just educated stupid by cubeless academia.

I am confused. Somehow his idea is about the earth rotating 4 hemispheres seperately------ actually I really don't know what he is talking about. I cannot find how he means this works---- the earth is one sphere isn't it? Or is it something different in his theory? I cant tell because his site is crap. And then at the same time his theory has to do with proclaiming educators evil, and that God is nonvalue. On one site about an interview it says he has undeniable evidence for his idea. Great----- I'd like to see it. I cant even see a version of his philosphy that unifies it into a coherent form.

I think Gene Ray may be either satan, or possesed by satan. A very scary and confusing guy. ------ Much like satan who does such tactics to cloak lies. Yes they must have some connection.

Yes yes poor creature--- but could someone please explain to me what he is talking about. Of coarse the site gave some idea, but its just a bunch of quotes that in know way organizes his thinking. I cant even weigh his stupidity or deludedness because his message as presented there is so confusing. Ok maybe I don't really care to know what he's talking about, but I'd kinda like to know what I'm missing out on. Its nearly like trying to interpret a foriegn language or something.

I don't think that his theory is on the site at all in its entirety.

Obviously this is because it's pure academic dynamite and will make whoever publicises it best very rich, famous and powerful.

It certainly isn't because it's a pile of meaningless drivel which "only he understands" since the rest of us are mindless, brain-dead, simpletons who have been hypnotised by the evil of education.

It's not so much a theory as a vernacular. I imagine he just sat down and thought, "Hmmm I wonder how long I can prattle on about cubes and such?"

And to ask the telling question: "Where are the Indian Newscasters?"