Chadwick's experiment

Butch

20 minutes ago, swansont said:

You have to make a specific prediction before you can compare it to experiment and draw this conclusion.

e nucleus (you know what in the nucleus) must have minimum energy x, if e shell has energy, resultant of en + es <x, e resultant (standard model electron) does not violate probability, regardless of state.

Will work on wave function, I can almost see it relating well, it will need to come into focus

P.S. I was quite wrong about the neutron decay in tritium, it seems that electron would exchange energy via dipole interaction to form the stable hydrogen3, but I am getting ahead of myself, that is all guess work.

Edited by Butch

38 minutes ago, Butch said:

e nucleus (you know what in the nucleus) must have minimum energy x, if e shell has energy, resultant of en + es <x, e resultant (standard model electron) does not violate probability, regardless of state.

No model, no number. No prediction

Just now, swansont said:

They are refining QCD, not coming with a new mechanism 

1 minute ago, swansont said:

They are refining QCD, not coming with a new mechanism 

I am aware of (although not studied) the quark models and interaction. I think however we might be getting ahead of ourselves.

I have realized however that my "sisters" must have coherent dipoles, this affects average energies, although it disciplines my "modeling" task (disciplines may be read as simplifies).