Split from First human brain linked to the internet in real time

jimmydasaint

4 minutes ago, jimmydasaint said:

Do you understand about EEG?

Yes. Here send this email to some neuroscience departments.

Dear Sir

If I reproduced an EEG signal outside the skull would it produce the corresponding brain state? Would it have any noticeable effect at all?

Regards

Some internet clown [modify as applicable]

You wasted my fucking evening with no analytical comments whatsoever. I stated an opinion and you seem unable to separate opinion from fact or hypothesis.  I would rather enjoy a nice kebab than argue with a know-nothing moron.Once you actually learn to read a scientific paper and understand it, come back and argue. Goodnight!

8 minutes ago, jimmydasaint said:

OK Sammy.  I have finished my kebab and now am watching a nice Netflix movie.  Neurofeedback presents a halfway house for my initial opinions; even if they were erroneous.  However, if I give you a scientific reference at least try to read it.  Have you ever read a scientific paper? Does it justify your arrogance?

Anyway, read this:

http://www.biocybernaut.com/projects/

You're an incredibly rude person. And nothing you say has any value. You're posting exactly nothing relevant to your original claim of modifying brain activity. I've no idea why you think I would want to talk to you.

Edited by Sammy Boy

4 minutes ago, jimmydasaint said:

So you refuse to read evidence when it is presented to you.  No time for niceties now - I did ask if you were a troll or a bullshitter and now the point is proved.  Sorry, mate!

No I read it. It's about reading signals, not feeding them back in. You're quite intensely stupid.

I hope you understand what is meant by deductive inference and read this:

WHAT DOES 4 CHANNEL ALPHA FEEDBACK DO TO WHOLE HEAD (8 CHANNEL) ALPHA ACTIVITY?

Eight channel EEGs (O1, O2, C3, C4, T3, T4, F3, F4) were recorded, filtered, and digitized for 17 right handed non-meditators, who received broad band alpha feedback simultaneously on 4 channels (O1, O2, C3, C4). Alpha feedback was both 4 auditory tones and 4 periodically presented digital integrated amplitude alpha scores. Auditory feedback on each of the 4 feedback channels was presented through 4 spatially separated speakers, and employed separate pitches for the tones which signaled activity at each of the 4 cortical feedback sites. Auditory feedback was driven by the envelope of the filtered, full wave rectified broad band alpha activity. Auditory feedback was presented to Ss sitting upright, eyes closed, in a totally dark, climate controlled, sound proof (Industrial Acoustics Corp.) chamber. Auditory feedback was continuous, except for an 8 second interruption every 2 minutes, during which 8 second interruption all the feedback tones shifted to resting pitches, which signaled the S to open his/her eyes to view the digital scores, which were illuminated only during these 8 seconds.

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2414356/Biocybernaut_Institute_Aug_2016/PDF/3_ScienceArticle_WhaDoe4Chan.pdf?t=1505336873944

Then pull your big head out of your ass to understand my previous hypothesis.  And goodnight! You cannot read scientific evidence and that is sad.  Your huge ego gets in the way again! 

The 64 EEG variables (8 channels X 8 filters) were analyzed to produce mean, maximum, and minimum scores on each variable, which were convolved with the mood scale variables in novel ways to minimize individual error variance and maximize the predictive power of the resultant Brain Amplitude Maps. The resultant partial differential psychophysiological surfaces reveal recurring threedimensional patterns, which are imaged in the predictive Brain Activity Maps for different mood states. These recurring 3-D patterns reveal surprising underlying similarities between certain specific psychological states known as specific moods. Striking visual similarities are immediately apparent between maps from moods we consider similar.

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2414356/Biocybernaut_Institute_Aug_2016/PDF/4_Partial-Differential-Psychophysiological-Surfaces.pdf?t=1505336873944

Edited by jimmydasaint

3 minutes ago, jimmydasaint said:

I hope you understand what is meant by deductive inference and read this:

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2414356/Biocybernaut_Institute_Aug_2016/PDF/3_ScienceArticle_WhaDoe4Chan.pdf?t=1505336873944

Then pull your big head out of your ass to understand my previous hypothesis.  And goodnight! You cannot read scientific evidence and that is sad.  Your huge ego gets in the way again! 

No I'm not bothering to read any of your stupid posts anymore. Take my advice and email some neuroscience departments if you think you're something other than a retard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.