The pH Value of Blood and chronic Diseases

You say I'm ignoring the fact that blood is everywhere.

Well, I know that it is.

And I know that doesn't matter.

Not least because the pH of blood is different in different places- as I already pointed out.

I'm not the one ignoring the fact that all the bits of the body are interrelated.

You are.

You are ignoring the fact that the lungs and kidneys are part of the body and can control blood pH.

You say ""Extremely high or low pH values generally result in complete loss of activity for most enzymes. pH is also a factor in the stability of enzymes. As with activity, for each enzyme there is also a region of pH optimal stability.""

Well, that's true- and it's the reason why the body puts some effort into maintaining that ideal pH.

"You should know this. I don't know how many times I said this in my messages. One has to change back the pH of blood to its original value or range of values."
Plain wrong.

​You just don't let it change (meaningfully) in the first place.

So, yes, you have said it many times.

It's still wrong.

And this " And in chronic diseases it is possible by following a well-adjusted vegan diet."

is just stupid.

Vegans die of chronic diseases.

"This is not far away from the statement, that the pH is extremely important, not to say the most important measure in order to understand why the body works fine or not. And I believe you cannot deny that the pH's are interrelated or can you? "

Well, there's a reasonable argument that maintaining oxygen, glucose and osmolality are comparably important.

That's exactly why the body does a damned good job of keeping them constant.

​You are arguing against yourself.

"'You should know this. I don't know how many times I said this in my messages. One has to change back the pH of blood to its original value or range of values.'

Plain wrong."

Well, you just say what I say is "plain wrong" but you don't say, why that what I say is wrong? Another thing Can you name a source where it is written that people die f.e. on arthrosis because they followed a alkaline vegan diet?

"You are ignoring the fact that the lungs and kidneys are part of the body and can control blood pH."

If everything in the body is interrelated, that you seem now not deny anymore, than lungs and kidneys cannot control the pH of blood. They are part of the 'system' that can change, by interacting with the pH of blood, not by themselves alone, the latter. But only because of environment problems, extreme consumption of something like f.e. alcohol, or mutation of DNA. Well the mutation of DNA is a chemical process which is reversible. Mutation is a chemical process, because biology cannot explain it.

"DNA repair is a collection of processes by which a cell identifies and corrects damage to the DNA molecules that encode its genome. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_repair

Because biology cannot explain it is according to the hierarchy of the sciences of nature: The human body is explained by biology. If some parts cannot be explained by biology it needs to be explained by chemistry and if not by chemistry it needs to be explained by physics. That's because in the history of the big bang first physics appears then chemistry and then biology.

• 1 month later...

Hello,guys. Am not sure it's a proof of anything, but i can share my experience. In my family we have some problems with ph level of blood. I am not having yet, as am young, but what i knew from my mom as a lifehack is taking hydrogen pyroxide inside to make my blood less acid but more alcaline. I drink it with water by certain system.And yes, i also read about food considered as alcaline-forming as apples,almond,cabbage etc.

On 6/13/2017 at 7:01 AM, kayzumfelde said:

"'You should know this. I don't know how many times I said this in my messages. One has to change back the pH of blood to its original value or range of values.'

Plain wrong."

Well, you just say what I say is "plain wrong" but you don't say, why that what I say is wrong? Another thing Can you name a source where it is written that people die f.e. on arthrosis because they followed a alkaline vegan diet?

"You are ignoring the fact that the lungs and kidneys are part of the body and can control blood pH."

If everything in the body is interrelated, that you seem now not deny anymore, than lungs and kidneys cannot control the pH of blood. They are part of the 'system' that can change, by interacting with the pH of blood, not by themselves alone, the latter. But only because of environment problems, extreme consumption of something like f.e. alcohol, or mutation of DNA. Well the mutation of DNA is a chemical process which is reversible. Mutation is a chemical process, because biology cannot explain it.

"DNA repair is a collection of processes by which a cell identifies and corrects damage to the DNA molecules that encode its genome. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_repair

Because biology cannot explain it is according to the hierarchy of the sciences of nature: The human body is explained by biology. If some parts cannot be explained by biology it needs to be explained by chemistry and if not by chemistry it needs to be explained by physics. That's because in the history of the big bang first physics appears then chemistry and then biology.

"Well, you just say what I say is "plain wrong" but you don't say, why that what I say is wrong?"

Again, plain wrong.

Because I did say what was wrong, and why.

The bit I quoted before describing it as plain wrong is plain wrong.

And, as I said "You just don't let it change (meaningfully) in the first place."

If you don't let the pH change then you don't have to change it back, do you?

"Can you name a source where it is written that people die f.e. on arthrosis because they followed a alkaline vegan diet?"
No, but nobody said they did. Where did you get that daft idea from?

"If everything in the body is interrelated, that you seem now not deny anymore, than lungs and kidneys cannot control the pH of blood."

I never denied that the whole lot is interconnected. I'm the one who pointed it out..
It is precisely because they are connected that they can control blood pH.