Sorry (it's affects to humanity)

Randolpin

The expression sorry may change the emotions of an individual. So now I want to ask a question. "If somebody say sorry to you, what is your feeling particularly in psychological aspect? Why sorry is not enough sometimes? For you, if a person say sorry, how do you assess that particular scenario in your life?

Feedbacks are very much appreciated. Thank you :)

The expression sorry may change the emotions of an individual. So now I want to ask a question. "If somebody say sorry to you, what is your feeling particularly in psychological aspect? Why sorry is not enough sometimes? For you, if a person say sorry, how do you assess that particular scenario in your life?

Sorry. The automatic learned response when you've done something wrong and know it. 99% of the time, you don't mean it.

"Sorry" usually isn't enough if it's delivered insincerely or when its delivery doesn't clearly redress the loss or harm compelling its expression. Words don't always have the impact of deeds, which may leave some recipients of "sorry" wanting more.

Sorry. The automatic learned response when you've done something wrong and know it. 99% of the time, you don't mean it.

Way too high, imo. Look at it this way, when you apologize for something you did, if you could go back in time and do things differently, would you? And doesn't that make the apology sincere from your POV?

I'm sorry, if I'd known you were a little ways behind me, I wouldn't have closed the door in your face.

Sorry about bringing you here, I forgot your mom died in a McDonald's.

Ooops, sorry about the peanuts, do you have an Epi pen?

As far as somebody apologizing by saying they're sorry, to me it all depends on how sincere I think they are. A quick, emotionless, eyes down, sorry is basically useless. Almost as bad as that recent annoying and overused term, My Bad. That one usually had the opposite affect on me, as I sometimes want to slap the person, especially when it's said with a smile or smirk and clearly with not a grain of remorse.