Higher Dimensional Spheres.

DrmDoc

I saw this recent PBS Infinite Series YouTube video entitled "A Breakthrough in Higher Dimensional Spheres." It's host describes and discusses various techniques for visualizing spheres in multidimensional spaces which, being a novice, I found very informative. Among several examples, the video's host described how a 3D sphere might appear as it passes through 2D space and how a 4D sphere might appear as it passes through 3D space. Her description recalled to me observations reported as a common quantum occurrence where virtual particles pop in and out of existence. I now understand that those observations involve more than just something materializing from nothing but the idea raises a question for me, which I hope you could answer. Is it likely that quantum particles observed as spontaneously appearing and disappearing are merely our 3D observations of extra-dimensional particles passing through our space? I understand the nature of virtual particle formation, my question regards the idea of true spontaneous materialization (if such a process actually occurs) rather than particles spontaneously combining to form larger particles. Further, how probable is it that we have observed or are continually observing macro extra-dimensional objects in our space as ordinary 3D objects because of our inability to detect or perceive their extra-dimensional quality?

Edited by DrmDoc

I think the video hints that there isn't a 4th dimension ..but maybe an 8th and 24th. These higher dimensional spheres are interesting to me as I have my own tin foil hat assumption that they are present when a single particle isn't measured. The unobserved particle seems like a wave to us because it has to navigate around all these spheres.