Does SFN usually mutate this rapidly?

Dak

hmmm... for some inexplicable reason i have the irrisistable urge to write this post in the style of brinnie... oh well, i think ill follow my whim.

since i joined liek two months ago, this forum has, liek, made loads of changes.

1/promoted a mod to an admin (dave - yay dave)

2/introdused a 360min limit on editing posts i think

3/introdused a resident expert thing

4/got a, liek, arcade thing (yay arcade)

5/theres some, like, 'plans' for the religiouse section or sumthing whatever that means

my question is, liek, does it normally change this fast? or has it liek been liek changing a bit more than liek normal lately? liek? or something. WHATEVER

liek.

hehe, that was fun :D seriously, does it normally change this fast.

I've been a mod for a while. But yes, a lot of things have changed around here in the past couple of months. We're trying to attract new users and expand, plus add new features for our current users.

I'm pretty sure that dave was a mod when I joined last year.
but not an admin

i was just thinking that the rate of change was a tad fast to be sustainable, and just wondering as to the reason for the sudden change-fest.

oh, and what are the plans for the religiouse forum?

Firstly, Dave does so many hoopy, froody things behind the scenes here at SFN that it was inevitable he be made an admin (it also helped to have compromising photos involving blike, a Hollywood starlet, rubber sheets and a large can of creamed corn).

Secondly, the changes to the Religion sub-forum will all be explained to you... when you die.

And third, Dak if you ever post in pink again, you're going to get your own custom user title, and odds are you won't like it. <insert evil, non-constipated smiley>

Hoi! that is not a changed user title. if i knew i was in danger of loosing my dragon, i wouldnt have posted in pink again. :P

annoyingly, im round my parents for a few days and my avitar is stored on my pc at home. i'll have to tolerate doo-doo, or whatever his name is, for now.

i'll get you for this somehow phi!

Changing your user title would mean leaving the permission open so you could change it to whatever you, like, want. Can't have that you know. :D

I notice you're not typing in pink anymore. My work here is done. Ta-ta, La-la.

let the moral of the story be: if you ever feel the need to imitate brinnie, risist.

i wonder if i can maintain what scientifical credibility i had with this avi?

annoyingly, im round my parents for a few days and my avitar is stored on my pc at home. i'll have to tolerate doo-doo, or whatever his name is, for now.
What a hoot! I assumed you'd have this avatar for about 10 seconds.
i wonder if i can maintain what scientifical credibility i had with this avi?
Eh-oh, Dak! Where skirt? Where cred... credib... credibil... where skirt?

skirt? I dont get it...
You have no kids, right? The Teletubbies take turns playing ballerina with a skirt.

Thank God my daughter is too old for the Teletubbies now. They are the worst.

Which is why I picked La-la for you! :P

Mr. 'oh, im so funny, look how amusingly i can abuse my moderating powers'
This is nothing. bloodhound once got Sayo to change the title of a thread after members had posted. It started out as a poll for something most people were in favor of, then Sayo changed the title to something like, How many of you are cross-dressers? Some people's responses were absolutely hysterical.

Ahh jeeze Phi, a teletubby? That's sick on too may levels. It's fine to punish Dak with it, but you realize that all of us have to look at it now? How about baby bop instead? Or the wiggles?

And Slush-for-brains, if you do that again, I will hunt you down, and upgrade your torture to a monkey wielding a CHEESE GRATER!!!!!!!

Oh man...If I see another person spam and misspell like, I'm going to war against him/her....To protect freedom, of course.

Actually, I've always preferred the Power Rangers!

Go Go Power Rangers!!

It's morphing time!!

Oi, what have i ever done to deserve a permanent telly-tubbification? other than once give in to a strange urge to immitate a self-declared post-whore. :P

on the other hand, i will never post in pink again, so its a relatively effective and light-hearted punishment. maybe it should be introduced as an actual punishment for spamming/trolling, with the option to change you avitar yourself disabled for a week or so?

Is anyone else starting to find poo-poo a bit scary? the eyes... brrrr!

Aaaaaaaaaah... thats better. the dragon avitar is back.

well, phi, sayo seems to have declined my request to change your user title to 'illegaly attracted to goats'; but i will get my revenge... somehow... :P

well, phi, sayo seems to have declined my request to change your user title to 'illegaly attracted to goats'; but i will get my revenge... somehow... :P
It's a dark road you're planning to take. Think twice or all your posts may may turn pink. demon.gif

i thought that was what annoyed you in the first place :confused:

and, at the risk of all my posts turning pink to prove me wrong, im pretty sure that the vb enjine doesnt allow for the manipulation of the colour of all of one persons posts, so :P

It was your fear of losing credibility I was playing on. You're right, I was bluffing.

Considering anything I could change in your setup would have to be endured by all, I declare a truce, unless you are determined for payback. Personally, I consider us even, since it was your idea to imitate Brinnie in the first place.