Nature publishing & physics PROJECT OUTLINES

blue89

Both journals are Nature group journals and have the same confidentiality and editorial policies.

this is quite incorrect. I know this because I had written at least briefguide

look

http://www.nature.com/nphys/pdf/submission_guide_nphys.pdf

this journal does not permit to authors to use more 100 characters in title ,so I changed it.

the first one was containing more characters ,becauese bature methods allows up to 150

but thıs does not.

Look - you challenged Strange to find grammatical errors. I found plenty. I just replied to that. Then you say it doesn't matter. Hooray. It still needs to make sense and to have a point. Good luck with that.

Dear

Grammatical or spelling errors are not a problem. You only need an abstract or description in that box.

The system does not handle special characters in the title area very well. You can try, but I would suggest avoiding them.

The title can be over 150 letters, but we ask that you keep the title as short as possible, and include the rest of the information in the abstract.

Best,

Look - you challenged Strange to find grammatical errors. I found plenty. I just replied to that. Then you say it doesn't matter. Hooray. It still needs to make sense and to have a point. Good luck with that.

and YOU DID NOT FIND ANY GRAMMATICA ERRORS ,YOU FOUND ONLY spelling faults

I am beginning to suspect that you are incapable of actually reading English. At least, you don't bother to read posts before replying.

I think just the same for you ,sorry.

I LOVE TAKING CRITIQUES ,BUT I ALSO LOVE TO BE SHOWN AT LEAST ONE EVIDENCE FOR ANY CRITIQUE.

REPEATED POST (3RD TIME)

Dear

Grammatical or spelling errors are not a problem. You only need an abstract or description in that box.

The system does not handle special characters in the title area very well. You can try, but I would suggest avoiding them.

The title can be over 150 letters, but we ask that you keep the title as short as possible, and include the rest of the information in the abstract.

< names edited out by moderator>

!

Moderator Note

please do not paste names and professional positions of those who are not members of this forum and have not consented to their inclusion in the discussion.

This paper contends that the treatment of cancer through radiotherapy is at present suboptimal as the current methodology fails to engage with the mathematical analysis and statistical framework necessary to provide a full therapeutic regime. Mathematical Analysis - more specifically the Completeness Principle - provide foundations that all naturally occuring phenomena must adhere to; it is this papers assertion that through an amalgum of present medical practice and functional analysis the overall prognosis of those suffering from cancer can be significantly improved. We aim to show that this is the case through a rigorous statistical analysis of ...

yes all these will be in the scope of my paper.

yes this is one of another nice/logical comment.

thanks to arete and imatfaal

I think these are thinking with more maturity ..(CharonY is also such ones)

Edited by blue89

REALLY I DO NOTT CARE THESE FAULTS .. I HAVE LIVED STRICTLY ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES DURING WHOLE OF MY LIFE.

I AM GIVING CARE TO ONLY MEANINGS

You should care about your faults. They are significant and are part of the reason you are not being published.

Perhaps we should be interested in the economic difficulties you have had. However, they do not appear to be relevant to what is emerging as your central problem - you are unwilling to accept criticism. Why do you keep on mentioning your economic difficulties?

Correct English for your quote would be: Really, I do not care that I have these faults. I have lived with severe economic difficulties throughout my life. The only thing I care about is meaning.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what you mean in that sentence by "meaning".

REPEATED POST (3RD TIME)

Please stop that. Nobody is saying the only problem is spelling.

Here is one grammatical problem in the abstract:

however, it is clear that it would not be possible to explore whole of the real treatment via implementing this project even it be improved.

This sentence appears to say that it's obvious that this project won't help with the problem even if it's made better. The journal might use this sentence to make the determination that your work will not offer a firm advance in general understanding, and is therefore not appropriate for them to publish.

I think just the same for you ,sorry.

You don't have to be sorry, but you are being utterly ridiculous. I think we have had this conversation before. Your command of English is very poor, but your conceit prevents you from seeing it. Another repeated example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

!

Moderator Note

I am moving this thread to the lounge: the thread has long departed from the topic. it bears no relation to physics, and seems to have become a mishmash of English comprehension/writing and the art of article publication. Both these new topics are important and can be discussed here - but not in the Physics Sub-forum

I have also reported the thread to invoke staff discussion / a non-involved moderator - it is going nowhere and I think it risks becoming a bit flamey and unpleasant.

A moderator who is not involved in the discussion can make a decision of the thread's future when such staff member is available; but in the meantime please stick to impersonal and friendly comments - critique does not have to be bitter and response to honest commentary should not smack of retaliation

Here is one grammatical problem in the abstract:

This sentence appears to say that it's obvious that this project won't help with the problem even if it's made better. The journal might use this sentence to make the determination that your work will not offer a firm advance in general understanding, and is therefore not appropriate for them to publish.

NO GRAMMATICAL FAULTS.

THE UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU WROTE ,WAS JUST THE THING THAT I WOULD TELL.

because the biggest gıla was not treatment of cancer

of course the biggest goal is to/explore >3D space.

!

Moderator Note

OK - thread locked. I did ask people to be nice in their critique and for responses to criticism to be measured; the first few posts after my modnote were completely at odds with that request.

The thread may be re-opened when other staff members who are not already involved in the thread are here to moderate the discussion.

DrKrettin

Accusations of being an example of the Dunning-Kruger effect is not something we like to see bandied around - it is insulting and provocative; but your later post crosses the line from potentially insulting to outright abuse. Please stop - it will not be tolerated.