Futuristic Technology+Gadgets

Bloodbane

Things that exist but aren't in general circulation Flying cars, Robots, Self-driving taxi service. Of course you could take the dim approach where we haven't solved the energy crisis and as a result most modern technology has disappeared.

Sonic screwdriver. :eyebrow:

Seriously, something to make my life easier than having to continually fix things; make me unemployed I suppose.

Scanning devices embedded into the fingertips; allows scanning and detection of moisture or electrical pulses; this would be very useful.

You might assume nanotechnology has matured and there are devices from nano-scale to macro-scale that people use, from medicine to pet doors, some soft like skin and others hard like steel, some computer controlled and some manually operated. In addition to binary computers, there will be artificial nano-neurons assembled into large neural nets that interface to people and the WWW. Let your imagination fill in the story.

• 2 weeks later...