Centre of a Magnet

Ant Sinclair

Thank you. (You are, of course, not wrong.)

The thread swansont-isms was good as lots of swansonts' posts are often humorous but He really has nothing on You when it comes to making Me grin and smile! :)
AmI not wrong on what exactly - Your knowledge on Neutrinos or The Alias or both ;-) ?
Sincere regards to You Strange!

AmI not wrong on what exactly - Your knowledge on Neutrinos or The Alias or both ;-) ?

Just knowledge of neutrinos (I am nowhere near smart enough or well-educated enough to pass myself off as swansont - he is forever posting corrections to my posts ...)

I'm not trying to lever or utilise anything swansont, In all honesty Iam trying to comprehend magnetism, by trying to 'see' what's happening in the centre of a permanent magnet I was seeking to shed LIGHT on magnetic fields/magnetism.

That depends on whether you are seeking to learn something, or teach others. You can't do both at the same time. And you were, in fact, positing a model of neutrinos based on something you have not resolved about magnets and magnetic fields. Based on the OP, neutrinos should simply not be part of this discussion

I was advised a while back to follow My own model and to steer clear of the Standard Model as much as possible by members such as Iwonderaboutthings and others as not to 'cloud' this different angle and that's how I've played it so far, with only minimal looks at the SM for comparitive reasons.

Again, that depends on whether you want to learn or teach (or preach). If you want to know the answer according to mainstream physics, then the above is bad advice. Even if you have a new model to offer it's bad advice, since you need to know what the existing physics says if you want to overturn it. That's explained in the guidelines for speculations.

The two questions You posed in an earlier post swansont, I presume the answers are from the SM and so I'm asking You if You could answer them for Me so maybe I and others can learn from these two questions & answers.

The description you were using is not from the SM, so the SM doesn't have any answers to it. It was your model. You have to answer them. I asked so that I would have enough information to rebut or confirm the model, depending on the answer.

Attached are several jpegs of a neodymium magnet taken from inside a pc hard drive and placed under a sheet of A4 paper, fine iron fillings were sparingly sprinkled from a height of about six inches ( 150mm ), the jpegs clearly show that iron filings are building up AROUND a central 'energy' spot.

Filings align with the field. A nice strong Nd magnet has a very strong field inside the magnet and emanating from the N and S poles, which are pointing in the plane of the picture. The field outside the middle of the magnet is very small. The "hole" is indicative of a weak magnetic field. It's a good magnet. Other magnets may have more of a field that loops through the sides. The domains are not as well aligned.

This has zero to do with neutrinos. Neutrinos are governed by the weak interaction. These are different things at our energy scale.

Attached is a drawing of how the ECM shows how a permanent magnetic structure creates a magnetic field.

(Swansont the Iam pushed for time with the children being in the middle of their school hollidays and will post more drawings and explanations later)

post-104296-0-90998600-1439212110_thumb.jpg

Just knowledge of neutrinos (I am nowhere near smart enough or well-educated enough to pass myself off as swansont - he is forever posting corrections to my posts ...)

You have a very high opinion of swansont strange and We all know that he is a very intelligent man, would You put him up there with Max Planck/Albert Einstein in the intelligence stakes?

!

Moderator Note

Ant Sinclair - this should be a discussion about magnetism not about forum Members. please stick to your topic. Could you also go some way to answering the questions you have been asked.

Do not respond to the moderation

You're correct Imatfaal and I apologise, as with the Frequency Loss thread, this thread too will integrate into the H-Bonds thread. I have just returned from the far North East of Scotland and now I'm back home have commenced work on the H-Bonds thread where all of this will come-together and shed Light on the whole caboodle!

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/86147-split-from-energy-constants-were-massive-clouds-of-h-bonds-responsible-for-the-big-bang/?hl=%2Benergy+%2Bconstants

• 3 weeks later...