EveryPoet.org/pffa/

EdEarl

Has anyone experience with the forum EveryPoet.org/pffa/, a vBulletin powered site?

I registered on the 25th, but my account has not been activated completely. I can read the forums, but cannot post or send messages, except to "Contact Us." I've not received an email from them, since registering; although, I have sent four messages to "Contact Us" asking for help. I can see that the site considers me a member because of the following statistics:

Users Browsing this Forum

There are currently 4 users browsing this forum. (1 members & 0 guests)

edearl

One would think a member could post, but my posting permissions are the following:

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

If anyone has an account there and can get a message to a moderator, I would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

I cannot post at all, anywhere. My permissions are:

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

I have navigated to Forum: Newbie Stretching Room and can read the posts and criticisms. However, I can neither post a poem nor a criticism. Moreover, I cannot send a message to a moderator.

Edited by EdEarl

tyvm I sent a several messages via "Contact US" to the site admins, but IDK if anyone read them. I even used Google to translate one to Sweedish, since the server seems to be in Sweeden.

Edited by EdEarl

That's your problem. Try joining again. You'll probably have to modify your username to do so.

The email address may be a problem. I'll find out.

I cannot create another userid with the same email address. I'll have to use another email account.