Magnets questions

Relative

''

But what is charged? Are you saying that the two spheres are electrically charged as well as being magnets? And are they positive or negatively charged?

Yes, equilibriums of electrostatic balancing, hydrogen , been more charged, making it anti gravity, repelled by earths charge, I have the sun has positive, the core has positive, the ground, mantle, crust, at a negative, because of higher Neutron mass.

...protons. One electron itself has a negative charge of 1.602176565 × 10 −19 coulomb. In the centimetre–gram–second system there are two units of electric charge: theelectrostatic unit of charge, esu, or statcoulomb; and the electromagnetic unit of charge, emu, or abcoulomb. One coulomb of electric charge equals about 3,000,000,000 esu, or one-tenth emu.

post-87986-0-74965000-1413029532_thumb.jpg

'Yes, equilibriums of electrostatic balancing, hydrogen , been more charged, making it anti gravity, repelled by earths charge, I have the sun has positive, the core has positive, the ground, mantle, crust, at a negative, because of higher Neutron mass.

Sorry, that makes little sense. It also does not answer the question.

Hydrogen is not charged. (More charged than what, anyway?)

There is no such things as anti-gravity.

The Earth is not charged.

Hydrogen is not repelled by the Earth.

The Sun is not charged.

We can measure all these things. So just making a string of randomly incorrect claims is not a sensible way of having a discussion.

Edited by Strange

Sorry, that makes little sense. It also does not answer the question.

Hydrogen is not charged. (More charged than what, anyway?)

There is no such things as anti-gravity.

The Earth is not charged.

Hydrogen is not repelled by the Earth.

The Sun is not charged.

We can measure all these things. So just making a string of randomly incorrect claims is not a sensible way of having a discussion.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, Gravity has an opposite, something that is opposite is anti, so anti-gravity exists.

The Earth is not charged, really?, the Earth's core emits electrons, the core contains electrical energies, heat , radiation, etc,

Mankind creates electrons, an object can become statically charged, but the mass of the Neutron is greater than the energy contained in a Proton.

He, is repelled by the Earth, the energy in the Proton been equal to the Earths emitting electrons.

Something that becomes Ionized, saturated in energy, is more of a plus than a negative, less mass by repelling force been equal to G.

What becomes charged, Protons,

Gravity is an amplitude of input that also has an amplitude of output, Fn=0, increase the amplitude to equal output amplitude and it should f=ma

You add electrical energy to a Proton it gains mass?

Anyone ever considered, that the electrostatic coupling between a Proton and an electron, is not actually a coupling, and the electron is an emit from the Proton?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, Gravity has an opposite, something that is opposite is anti, so anti-gravity exists.

Nonsense. As you have already been told the reaction to the force of gravity on an object, is that object's force on the Earth.

The Earth is not charged, really?

Really.

, the Earth's core emits electrons

Really? Can you provide a reference to support that. I was unaware of that.

the core contains electrical energies, heat , radiation, etc,

So what.

Mankind creates electrons, an object can become statically charged

I'm not sure we "create" electrons (apart from some exceptional cases). Yes, an object CAN become statically charged. But note that this does not "create" charge or electrons. If one thing becomes negatively charged then something else must become positively charged. Charge is a conserved quantity.

, but the mass of the Neutron is greater than the energy contained in a Proton.

The mass of a neutron is about 0.1% greater than a proton. But so what?

He, is repelled by the Earth, the energy in the Proton been equal to the Earths emitting electrons.

Helium (I assume you mean helium and not "he", some person) is not repelled by the Earth.

The energy of protons and electrons is variable (depend on velocity) so I'm not sure how you are comparing them.

I'm also not sure why you are comparing them. How is the relative energy of a proton and an electron relevant?

Something that becomes Ionized, saturated in energy,

Being ionised is nothing to do with being "saturated in energy" whatever that means.

is more of a plus than a negative

Ionization is the addition or removal of electrons in an atom. There are positive and negative ions. Again, I fail to see the relevance to anything else.

, less mass by repelling force been equal to G.

Ionization doesn't change mass.

What becomes charged, Protons,

Protons don't become charged, they are always charged.

And none of this has anything to do with MAGNETS.

Nonsense. As you have already been told the reaction to the force of gravity on an object, is that object's force on the Earth.

Really.

Really? Can you provide a reference to support that. I was unaware of that.

So what.

I'm not sure we "create" electrons (apart from some exceptional cases). Yes, an object CAN become statically charged. But note that this does not "create" charge or electrons. If one thing becomes negatively charged then something else must become positively charged. Charge is a conserved quantity.

The mass of a neutron is about 0.1% greater than a proton. But so what?

Helium (I assume you mean helium and not "he", some person) is not repelled by the Earth.

The energy of protons and electrons is variable (depend on velocity) so I'm not sure how you are comparing them.

I'm also not sure why you are comparing them. How is the relative energy of a proton and an electron relevant?

Being ionised is nothing to do with being "saturated in energy" whatever that means.

Ionization is the addition or removal of electrons in an atom. There are positive and negative ions. Again, I fail to see the relevance to anything else.

Ionization doesn't change mass.

Protons don't become charged, they are always charged.

And none of this has anything to do with MAGNETS.

Sorry thought I was in the electricity thread.

''Contrary to popular conception, the purpose of particle physics is to understand the everyday world. The current theory of fundamental interactions among the quarks and leptons depends on eighteen parameters, which are a priori arbitrary. ''

None of what you know is actual fact, unless you have current observations ?

and will go over to the electricity thread sorry