Electricity questions

Relative

Matter, on a quantum level, the electron is attracted to the proton, in a single atom, but also the electron is attracted to the Protons of other atoms and vice versus, electrons repelling electrons, and Protons repelling protons,

Correct.

so the net force of this is zero,

Electrostatic force depends on distance from particular particle. If charged particles are not evenly distributed, one can dominate in particular direction.

See example water.

It can be attracted by external electric field, because on Oxygen there is negative charge, and on Hydrogen there is positive charge. They don't cancel each other to outside environment.

is this how matter is able to become molecules/clusters of atoms by electrostatics and final net force of all matter been zero?

Electrostatic forces keep molecules together.

And also is decay caused by an atom losing an electron, becoming an Ion, becoming a more positive so is then repelled by the off balance of the electrostatic equilibrium?

Do you mean radioactive decay?

Radioactive decay, except electron capture, has nothing to do with electron's cloud. Decay happens in nucleus, far away from electrons.

That is subject for completely different thread though.

Edited by Sensei

Thank you for the very interesting video, the suns solar energy at approx 23,000 Tw, would this energy , and the electrostatics involved, be enough to repel an ocean?

The Sun is not electrically charged. (It is also a very long way away.) The Moon's gravity attracts and repels the oceans (tides). The Sun's gravity also has an effect on tides (about half as much - it is larger but much further away).

A very small force repelled the water in the video?

If you look, the water was attracted towards the charge.

Oh, but look: CHARGE. How very unlike the Sun.

Alternate titles: Coulomb interaction; Coulombic force; electric force; electrostatic force

Coulomb force, also called electrostatic force or Coulomb interaction, attraction or repulsion of particles or objects because of their electric charge

24000 KW of potential, and you say no effect

The Sun is not electrically charged. (It is also a very long way away.) The Moon's gravity attracts and repels the oceans (tides). The Sun's gravity also has an effect on tides (about half as much - it is larger but much further away).

If you look, the water was attracted towards the charge.

Oh, but look: CHARGE. How very unlike the Sun.

And the moon is statically charged

Faraday found that electromagnetism exists, a small current able to rotate a wire around its mass, you are saying a large current has no effect?

Electricity spins the same as a Photon?

Electrons creating centrifugal force, around their mass?

24000 KW of potential, and you say no effect

KW is power, not potential. But perhaps you mean 24000 kV.

But where does that come into it? Where is 24000 kV coming from? And why would anyone say it has no effect?

Oh, hang on... I see you mentioned 23000 TW before. That is electromagnetic radiation (light) from the Sun. That obviously has an effect on the Earth. It warms it up. (I have no idea if your figure is correct. I think it is about 1.5 kW per square metre at the Earth's distance.)

It is not "electrostatics" because the Sun is not charged.

KW is power, not potential. But perhaps you mean 24000 kV.

But where does that come into it? Where is 24000 kV coming from? And why would anyone say it has no effect?

Oh, hang on... I see you mentioned 23000 TW before. That is electromagnetic radiation (light) from the Sun. That obviously has an effect on the Earth. It warms it up. (I have no idea if your figure is correct. I think it is about 1.5 kW per square metre at the Earth's distance.)

It is not "electrostatics" because the Sun is not charged.

I am obviously not understanding your definition of not charged,

I have a battery , it is charged with electrons, I expend the life of the battery by draining out the electrons, in time the battery will lose its electrons without any drainage of the electrons,

I have a sun it is full of electrons, it is warm, it has lots of energy, I miss the difference?

And I got the amount of google , solar energy, maybe I have mixed that up ,

Ions are charged?

A centrifugal rotation on a perpendicular continued centripetal force, between two masses, and the masses will wind in...

An electrostatic coupling, produces rotation?

I am obviously not understanding your definition of not charged

It is very clear that you understand very little. It would help if you accepted this.

Charge is a property of particles: electrons have negative charge, protons have positive charge. Matter consists of an equal mixture of electrons and protons and so has zero total charge.

Your battery is not "charged with electrons". It has the same number of electrons and protons. It is electrically neutral: no charge.

What it does have is a number of chemical which can produce a voltage difference which will cause electrons to flow.

The sun is also fully of electrons and an equal number of protons. Therefore no net charge.

Energy is not the same as charge. The sun releases large amounts of energy (keeping us nice and warm) but has no charge.

It is very clear that you understand very little. It would help if you accepted this.

Charge is a property of particles: electrons have negative charge, protons have positive charge. Matter consists of an equal mixture of electrons and protons and so has zero total charge.

Your battery is not "charged with electrons". It has the same number of electrons and protons. It is electrically neutral: no charge.

What it does have is a number of chemical which can produce a voltage difference which will cause electrons to flow.

The sun is also fully of electrons and an equal number of protons. Therefore no net charge.

Energy is not the same as charge. The sun releases large amounts of energy (keeping us nice and warm) but has no charge.

and if you could change the zero net charge of matter to equal output you will break the equilibrium.

And you say the Sun is full of electrons and protons so no net charge, this is speculation, how do you know this?

Why can a solar flare knock out communication, EMP, electromagnetic pulses, electricty

and from the other thread to continue, He has no Neutron , less mass,

Proton-proton chain , does this create electrical energy, if so what polarity?

And you say the Sun is full of electrons and protons so no net charge, this is speculation, how do you know this?

Sorry, you don't get to dismiss well-established science as speculation. If you want to claim something different, then do it in the Speculations forum and provide evidence.

Why can a solar flare knock out communication, EMP, electromagnetic pulses, electricty

Because a solar flare is a large cloud of plasma.

He has no Neutron , less mass,

Helium has two neutrons. And less mass than what?

Proton-proton chain , does this create electrical energy, if so what polarity?

No. It generates gamma rays, heat, neutrinos, ...