The cause of gravity

yahya515

The cause of gravity
I will tell a story about my God Allah, so you can understand the topic:
when Allah created the earth he made very high energy by his hand, all the high energy came to a little matter which is the planet earth.
when this happened, there was left the gravitational field because it is a negative mass, the vacuum is a zero mass , so Allah created the earth from vacuum, i.e from nothing.
now we have negative gravitational field attracted to its positive mass with the energy of Allah!!! so they are one entity, every positive mass attracts to any negative gravitational field, until it comes to the mass undergoing some acceleration, finally I ask my real scientists to explain not the story , but the theory after it ,and for the equation of newton it is true.

!

Moderator Note

yahya515,

How many times do we have to warn you before you realise that we don't allow soap boxing here? Please stop.

Also, God / Allah / whatever has nothing to do with the physical sciences, so please confine such conversation to the appropriate forum (should you ever decide to engage in an actual discussion).