Thread Hijack (split from, 'How did life started on earth???')

Davidjayjordan

Any simpler explations sad.png

Yes, the designer who designed all life and everything created it all at once, harmoniously together as can be seen and as His DESIN shows. But this design is usually not allowed to be taught, only the lack of design is forced on students, and hence, the real question of where did we come from, keeps popping up, and people keep saying they haven;t got a scientific idea...why or how or when or from where. But its rather simple even though studying design takes more time.

Study any species in biology and you quickly understand that their special unique qualities could never come from supposed magic lucky mutations.... statistically its insanity.... biologically it makes no sense, but a difference of scientific opinion is not allowed

Yes, the designer who designed all life and everything created it all at once, harmoniously together as can be seen and as His DESIN shows. But this design is usually not allowed to be taught, only the lack of design is forced on students, and hence, the real question of where did we come from, keeps popping up, and people keep saying they haven;t got a scientific idea...why or how or when or from where. But its rather simple even though studying design takes more time.

Any chance you could use spell checker and provide some evidence of your claims? The evidence does not point to everything being created at once, in fact evolution could be destroyed if such evidence was presented but no bunny rabbits in the Cambrian none at all...

Please note, that your question.... has to be preceeded by how in the world did cells evolve or come into existence. Cells magically devceloping all their components within a magic cell wall, all in one go, is a much more controversial and wild theory than how it evolved or got to this point. Cell Evolution is much more religious in nature than species evolution and supposed advancement.

Please note, that your question.... has to be preceeded by how in the world did cells evolve or come into existence. Cells magically devceloping all their components within a magic cell wall, all in one go, is a much more controversial and wild theory than how it evolved or got to this point. Cell Evolution is much more religious in nature than species evolution and supposed advancement.

No actually it does not, there is quite a large amount of evidence of how life began but evolution has an overwhelming amount of evidence as the explanation for the diversity of life. It is evidently not true that all life was magically created as "seen" by a magical force...

Edited by Moontanman

I would, but that is not allowed HERE. I can but again that would be against the rules HERE so I shant.

I just followed the question by the OP HERE and answered his noble question.,

If you know where Design can be talked about, do show me in a private email. This thread is about where life came from.

Lets stick to the subject. And not let it get hijacked away from this perinent query. So where did life come from ?

Make your claim and back it up to the hilt. Thanks

I would, but that is not allowed HERE. I can but again that would be against the rules HERE so I shant.

I just followed the question by the OP HERE and answered his noble question.,

If you know where Design can be talked about, do show me in a private email. This thread is about where life came from.

Lets stick to the subject. And not let it get hijacked away from this perinent query. So where did life come from ?

Make your claim and back it up to the hilt. Thanks

While at this moment in time the origin of life cannot be completely explained that does not mean it is not being worked on and, quite successfully by the way, your lack of knowledge of the current state of research into abiogenesis does not give you leave to just say "god did it"...

Edited by Moontanman

I await your email, location for discussion.

And Yes I agree you don't know where life came from but can only guess. That is your right.

I shant post HERE anymore so others can enter the discussion and state where they think life came from

You do not know where life came from, "god did it" is not an answer to anything, if "god did it" was an answer we would still think lightning bolts were the power of god, I suggest you go to the religious forum and start a thread there...

I suggest http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/ as a good starting place or if you prefer videos this is good place to start...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX8RpvQfjdupAKFWKjtMhTe

Abiogenesis is a complex topic and cannot be covered in one post...

Edited by Moontanman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.