How to build a flying city

searchingfortruth

I'm building a flying city currently. I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping crowed source the project? I've found an economical way to accomplish it. I'm looking to free those who want to be free and not governed by any. Let me know if you are interested. email removed

I am not looking for people who are weak. You must have courage and know how to let go of your ego and what you know currently. Those realities will get in the way of this project. You must be able to imagine and create.

Please do not bother me with any weak mind inquiries.

For freedom,

Jeb

Unless you think of a practical reason for this I doubt anyone is going to help you fund it.

I'm building a flying city currently. I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping crowed source the project? I've found an economical way to accomplish it. I'm looking to free those who want to be free and not governed by any. Let me know if you are interested. email removed

I am not looking for people who are weak. You must have courage and know how to let go of your ego and what you know currently. Those realities will get in the way of this project. You must be able to imagine and create.

Please do not bother me with any weak mind inquiries.

For freedom,

Jeb

!

Moderator Note

A) No, you haven't.

B) Advertising is not allowed, and that includes trolling for investors. Your email address has been removed. If you do it again, we'll consider it spamming and react appropriately.

C) Don't respond to this in the thread, and to all: do not respond to this poster's bait.

IMO blimps would be the way to go. Expense could be offset by mobility and the ability to operate within a different economic-legal sphere.

The World ship is probably the closest example we have today of a mobile residential community. Makes for an interesting study.