the coldest substance known to man is?

agent_zero

It's rather misleading to talk of 'coldest' and 'hottest' substances. Any substance can be taken to any (physically real) temperature. Temperatures as low as a fraction of a degree above absolute zero have been attained, and, ass YT points out, the plasma in the centre of a hydrogen fusion reactor is like that at the centre of the sun.

the plasma in the centre of a hydrogen fusion reactor is like that at the centre of the sun.

Actually, it's much hotter than at the center of the sun - because you can't simulate the same amount of pressure, you have to up the heat.

Well, isn't a black hole suppose to be created if you get absolute zero or something?

I figure if you can get something hot enough, you could create matter.

But anything can be brought to a cold degree and hot degree.

In principle and practice it can happen, it just hasn't been discovered yet.

cold and hot are relative your cant call something cold and hot without a point of referance in energy terms the highest for of energy released was at the FERMI labs during antimatter anhialation (i dont think i spelled that right check me here)

you cannot get matter cold enough to a point where it ceases to exist that would violate the law of conservation of energy. The matter thats sucked into a black hole is not destroyed mearly transported into another time or something like that. you cannot destroy matter or energy it violates entropy if thats the correct word