Peer Review requested.

beecee

I would be grateful in some review of the following paper could be given by those with the required level of expertise on the subject.

I believe in this day and age, after recent observational discoveries that BHs are pretty well beyond doubt. Not though according to this paper and its initiator.

Would those that are able to invalidate his concepts in the paper, mind if I transpose their answers to the person concerned and in that forum? Your name and handle of course will not be used, just your reply. Thanks to all taking the time to review this...much appreciated.

https://www.academia.edu/34549343/Gravity_causes_release_of_Energy_in_Neutron_Star

Gravity causes release of Energy in Neutron Star

Abstract:

As per our present understanding a sufficiently large star on exhaustion of its nuclearfuel will gravitationally collapse into a singularity and form a Black Hole. In this paper it isproposed that before this could happen, even at the stage of Neutron Star there will be release ofenergy due to gravitational compactness as the asymptotic freedom of Quarks shall be broken,thus preventing the formation of Black Hole singularity. It is further proposed that gravity ingeneral through Neutron Stars plays significant role in perpetuating the Energy - Mass - Energycontinuum of the Universe.

Conclusion

A simple yet very powerful process of release of energy in the core of a Neutron Star is definedand proposed; this process eliminates the need for hypothesizing Black Hole Singularity and alsoresolves the Black Hole Paradox. The theory concludes that in principle the Neutron Star is theultimate mass into energy converter, and prevents formation of Black Hole singularity. It isemphatically concluded that Gravity ensures release of Neutron energy preempting the formationof anything like Black Hole singularities. A list of observations and predictions is also providedfor better understanding of this process and its applications to other celestial events likeSupernova, relativistic jets etc

On 11/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, beecee said:

I would be grateful in some review of the following paper could be given by those with the required level of expertise on the subject.

I believe in this day and age, after recent observational discoveries that BHs are pretty well beyond doubt. Not though according to this paper and its initiator.

Would those that are able to invalidate his concepts in the paper, mind if I transpose their answers to the person concerned and in that forum? Your name and handle of course will not be used, just your reply. Thanks to all taking the time to review this...much appreciated.

https://www.academia.edu/34549343/Gravity_causes_release_of_Energy_in_Neutron_Star

Gravity causes release of Energy in Neutron Star

Abstract:

As per our present understanding a sufficiently large star on exhaustion of its nuclearfuel will gravitationally collapse into a singularity and form a Black Hole. In this paper it isproposed that before this could happen, even at the stage of Neutron Star there will be release ofenergy due to gravitational compactness as the asymptotic freedom of Quarks shall be broken,thus preventing the formation of Black Hole singularity. It is further proposed that gravity ingeneral through Neutron Stars plays significant role in perpetuating the Energy - Mass - Energycontinuum of the Universe.

Conclusion

A simple yet very powerful process of release of energy in the core of a Neutron Star is definedand proposed; this process eliminates the need for hypothesizing Black Hole Singularity and alsoresolves the Black Hole Paradox. The theory concludes that in principle the Neutron Star is theultimate mass into energy converter, and prevents formation of Black Hole singularity. It isemphatically concluded that Gravity ensures release of Neutron energy preempting the formationof anything like Black Hole singularities. A list of observations and predictions is also providedfor better understanding of this process and its applications to other celestial events likeSupernova, relativistic jets etc

Yeah, this looks correct, but it doesn't resolve anything about a BH, "resolves the Black Hole Paradox" ya, no past 3.3 until 4, you should have just said nothing everything there makes no sense and actually as someone whom has studied SMBH much I find that conclusion insulting.

Edited by Vmedvil