Hijack from Particle Physicist Discover Unknown Void in the Great Pyramid

cladking

These are simply the facts;  Dr. Hawass has said he believes the heat is caused by the fact that one of these "stones" is actually a concrete repair.  I'm fully aware this statement is illogical and not consistent with known science to my knowledge.  

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/9/40/280853/Heritage/Ancient-Egypt/Void-within-Great-Pyramid-of-Giza-not-a-new-discov.aspx

The fact that an ancient path built before the pyramids leads directly to this point is irrelevant to the fact that these recessed stones back out of the sunlight are in actuality warmer than the surrounding stones in the sunlight.  Dr Hawass put out a call for Egyptologists to come up with hypotheses for this anomaly when it was found two years ago and to my knowledge NO VIABLE hypotheses have been offered.  To my knowledge the scientists believe it reflects a passage behind the anomaly and  heat source of some nature.  It seems obviously to be a link to a heat source.  If the muon detectors were placed in this position looking toward the new void it should provide a third dimension to the shape of the void.  Both views at this time see it from an end.  This is because it apparently lies in the same plane as the queens chamber and main entrance where the detectors were placed.  

Yes.  I predicted just this anomaly and that it would be readily visible in the infrared.  Apparently this can't be discussed however.  You can see it in the speculation forum's "Soft Science and the Evidence of Your Own Eyes" thread.  

Anyone interested in the actual science rather than opinion on this void can find it here;

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature24647.epdf?referrer_access_token=Xmcj4nQNKzuaAcQIpc3IitRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0NX_aQYa_sWR4tLmZ6xtEbxb6KJnXpeBv3CwFvwtqamZ3GadXj29Aet_a8-IlUN7svHJ6siuAcS4QdcfNeGEeiuIf9BhNE7-yl1OSZuOFPEjJ3qsXwaCU8whBQ1krFp_edtuh2dWfEOHVGT6yifC3hwmH_lcUjJzfNzLdlrsVYjF6iXSa6DHpRYGXxsoKoZjeKCLErBU9r3d3Q4Qw5-udPzUINsrcbTYlrfiEWoJcgty0ZxzNW2T5G4OCpm94SVtWg%3D&tracking_referrer=www.telegraph.co.uk

Edited by cladking
typo

11 minutes ago, cladking said:

Dr. Hawass has said he believes the heat is caused by the acts that one of these "stones" is actually a concrete repair.  I'm fully aware this statement is illogical and not consistent with known science to my knowledge.  

The fact that you don't understand why this is a possible explanation is just one of the many reasons why your ideas are not worth considering.

16 minutes ago, Strange said:

The fact that you don't understand why this is a possible explanation is just one of the many reasons why your ideas are not worth considering.

I'm sure that under specific conditions that just such a phenomenon could be duplicated in the lab.  However these are hardly laboratory conditions and there are facts known that weigh heavily against such an hypothesis.  Chiefly is the FACT that this condition persists throughout the day according to Hawass himself.  Limestone and concrete have similar densities, specific heat, and heat conductance.  This specific limestone and specific concrete also have similar color which should be the chief determinant of temperature.  The fact that the stone is more recessed and more shaded by the pyramid itself should serve to make this region a little COOLER rather than much hotter as the infrared shows.  

The fact that one of the hot "stones" is actually concrete is simply irrelevant to the fact that in the real world this whole area is VERY hot.  The BEST place to put a muon detector to determine the true shape o the new void is right about here anyway.  

Everything points to the east side. This is where all the structure is and the new void.  This is where the thermal anomalies are and where the gravimetric scan says the building is lighter.  The east side and north east corner is where everything is focused.  

Edited by cladking
typo

Let me try to cool this discussion off a bit.

Cladking, can you tell us the purpose of the thermal imaging and the timescale over which it was conducted?

I ask because one of the projects I was once associated with occurred when the builders of two 400+ metre bridge girders made them over 120mm too short.
The solution involved measuring the thermal profile of that bridge, which was a very tricky operation.

1 hour ago, cladking said:

These are simply the facts;  Dr. Hawass has said he believes the heat is caused by the fact that one of these "stones" is actually a concrete repair.  I'm fully aware this statement is illogical and not consistent with known science to my knowledge.  

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/9/40/280853/Heritage/Ancient-Egypt/Void-within-Great-Pyramid-of-Giza-not-a-new-discov.aspx

The fact that an ancient path built before the pyramids leads directly to this point is irrelevant to the fact that these recessed stones back out of the sunlight are in actuality warmer than the surrounding stones in the sunlight.  Dr Hawass put out a call for Egyptologists to come up with hypotheses for this anomaly when it was found two years ago and to my knowledge NO VIABLE hypotheses have been offered.  To my knowledge the scientists believe it reflects a passage behind the anomaly and  heat source of some nature.  It seems obviously to be a link to a heat source.  If the muon detectors were placed in this position looking toward the new void it should provide a third dimension to the shape of the void.  Both views at this time see it from an end.  This is because it apparently lies in the same plane as the queens chamber and main entrance where the detectors were placed.  

Yes.  I predicted just this anomaly and that it would be readily visible in the infrared.  Apparently this can't be discussed however.  You can see it in the speculation forum's "Soft Science and the Evidence of Your Own Eyes" thread.  

Anyone interested in the actual science rather than opinion on this void can find it here;

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature24647.epdf?referrer_access_token=Xmcj4nQNKzuaAcQIpc3IitRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0NX_aQYa_sWR4tLmZ6xtEbxb6KJnXpeBv3CwFvwtqamZ3GadXj29Aet_a8-IlUN7svHJ6siuAcS4QdcfNeGEeiuIf9BhNE7-yl1OSZuOFPEjJ3qsXwaCU8whBQ1krFp_edtuh2dWfEOHVGT6yifC3hwmH_lcUjJzfNzLdlrsVYjF6iXSa6DHpRYGXxsoKoZjeKCLErBU9r3d3Q4Qw5-udPzUINsrcbTYlrfiEWoJcgty0ZxzNW2T5G4OCpm94SVtWg%3D&tracking_referrer=www.telegraph.co.uk

With all due respect sir, what evidence do you have to support your assertions?

Well, this is a science forum, why not use the opportunity to educate yourself about this here ?

That way you might understand what is going on, instead of making highly embarrassing claims ?

The fact that an ancient path built before the pyramids leads directly to this point is irrelevant to the fact that these recessed stones back out of the sunlight are in actuality warmer than the surrounding stones in the sunlight. 

Dr Hawass put out a call for Egyptologists to come up with hypotheses for this anomaly when it was found two years ago and to my knowledge NO VIABLE hypotheses have been offered. 

They have, of course. Its just that your knowledge is lacking !

To my knowledge the scientists believe it reflects a passage behind the anomaly and  heat source of some nature.  It seems obviously to be a link to a heat source.  If the muon detectors were placed in this position looking toward the new void it should provide a third dimension to the shape of the void.  Both views at this time see it from an end.  This is because it apparently lies in the same plane as the queens chamber and main entrance where the detectors were placed.  

So after 1000s of years you are claiming a heat source is still active inside the Great Pyramid ?

:rolleyes:

And I suggest you keep it there !  and away from valid Egyptological studies .... or write a novel about it .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.