Civil Engineering Project Idea

INEVITABLE

Since I don't know who you are or where you are or what level this is how about

Temporary or permanent road construction on unstable (soft or inadequate) ground eg a bog?

This should be applicable the world over.

Edited by studiot

Hello, can you suggest me some good project ideas for a civil engineering student?

1) something that will turn seawater to ready to drink clean water, and pump it from countries that have ready access to sea, further to countries without access to water (f.e. Africa).

2) something that will redirect tsunami or at least decrease its power (and perhaps produce electricity?), and save seacoast people life.

3) imagine what are problems of people around the world, and try to solve them..

Too depended on the required level of complexity to answer. What is your field?

Since I don't know who you are or where you are or what level this is how about

Temporary or permanent road construction on unstable (soft or inadequate) ground eg a bog?

This should be applicable the world over.

Well, yeah, I should have explained it, I need a high level innovative project with which for example I can qualify for INTEL ISEF. I will be grateful to any civil engineering projects which are in the structural or environmental field.

Edited by INEVITABLE