The science of annoying

You guys are focusing on the specific negatives, not the core of annoying.

If we take this quote:

In the recent years, I am the most annoyed when politician is doing exactly reverse what is good for humankind...

and this quote:

Suppose you have made it absolutely clear to somebody that your preference in music is Mozart, and on your birthday they give you a CD of Heavy Metal music. This (to me) would be extremely annoying because 1) they have wasted some money and 2) they are too stupid, or even worse, they don't really care about what matters to you.

You can see that the negatives are different; One deals with lying and the other deals with ignorance. They're both bad for different reasons, but annoying for the same reason.

Aha, but you to have forgot about the point I made on the last page: physical annoyance. It doesn't go against any of our ideals, isn't bringing up any negative input, and is showing a lack of intention. what about that?

Maybe It has something to do with ruining the flow of "good vibes". for instance whenever people are having a conversation, and say;

" i like Andenina Johns"

"me toe, he's so shiny"

but someone else says;

"I don't like it, he has too much hair"

the other people get annoyed because they were having a nice conversation until someone jumped in and ruined it. that's why they responded with;

" NO HARRISON FORF IS SO SHINNY AND SPARKELY AND THAT MEANS HE'S THE ALL NO-ING GOD OFF THE MULTOVARSE!!! BOE DWIN DO ME PUNNY MORALS, SINCE ME SHALL RUEL THE CUSMIS FOREVERMORE!!!!!!"

Sorry, got carried away.

Edited by Tomorrowland