The Ultimate Unifying Theory?

ronnie33

I have been attempting for several weeks to post my ULTIMATE UNIFYING THEORY? on the SCIENCE FORUM website which seems not to be able to recognise a paste from WORD. I am desperately in need of the opinion of my peers because the concept seems so elegantly logical.

The Eureka moment came when I inverted on of sciences assumptions? and everything seemed to fall into place. This inversion, if it 'carries', brings the elusive definition of gravity, and by association what black-holes probably are. It leads on to a further proposal of Time before the big-bang and thus how the big-bang got its near infinite material to furnish the universe in which we have evolved.

Replies to previous comments are now incorporated in the Preface.

Since I, and a few others, have been unable to publish Word Pastes on the Forum I am obliged to offer to forward a copy to anyone who is interested on aka Ronnie33 and Conway2.

Do you have a pdf converter try pdf995 if not its free. Site has no problems with pdf copy/paste. New personal theories belong in speculations forum. This forum is for recognized mainstream models etc. Ie taught in school or peer reviewed.

Edited by Mordred

Why not just take a few screenshots with the ''print screen'' button and post them here? That's by far the easiest solution if you can't copy it in any other way.

It's a bit humorous to think that he is capable of coming up with a ground-breaking physics theory but not able to paste it here. Imagine if the theory was true and world-changing but it never left the comfort of his computer because he couldn't find a way to paste it online.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.