Space is what time looks like

It depends exactly what you mean by model - we can construct theories that do not match nature well. Anyway, I still don't see how this relates to time being an intrinstic part of mathematics.

I'm not so much suggesting that time is intrinsic to math as to space. Math employs natural logic and is possible because definitions and operations are quantifiable. 2 + 2 = 2 x 2 axiomatically and logically. Natural logic isn't employed in modern language. Computer language is logical and operates binary computations and processes. That circumferance is related to diameter and radius is by definition. It is true regardless of the nature of reality and the logic which is reality. This reality is simply that it is pi times the diameter. In the world of reality in which everything exists there can be no perfect circle or case in which pi can be measured to its final decimal point or even to very many decimal points.

But this still leaves us with the nature of these terms and the nature of time and space itself (themselves). If space emerges from time then the circle is also an artefact of time. Not only is the circle in the real world an artefact of time but our abstract concept of a circle must be modeled as existing in time.

Anyway, I still don't see how this relates to time being an intrinstic part of mathematics.

Looks like cladking is resorting to his usual tactic of just throwing random unconnected claims around, rather than having a coherent discussion about the topic of the thread.

Edited by Strange