(Customer Services)

UK Lottery International

An Affiliate of Prime International

Arena Complex,Storey's Gate, London

I.P.P Award Dept

Phone : +44 703 194 2621

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, of winners of the International UK Lottery were our winners were listed. You / your company, attached to ticket number 564-75600545-288, with serial number 56475600545188 drew the lucky numbers37-13-34-85-56-42, and consequently won in category C (third category).

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. REF:

PLI/4080318306/04. This is from total prize money of US$15,000,000.00 shared among the six(6) international winners in the category B. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia, Europe,USA and North America as part our International Promotions program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House and insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming. We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes

US$1.3 billion International lotto.

To begin your claim, please contact your claims officer immediately:

UK Lottery claims department.

Contact Person:

Mrs Mary Adams,

Email: (1) uklotteryfudiciary@mymail.ph.inter.net

Mr BLACK RAY

Email: (1) fudiciaryagent1@mymail.ph.inter.net

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims officer not later than 1 (one) month after this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. All correspondences to Mrs. Mary Adams or Mr Black Ray, by email, should have this email sent along with it and also, your email address to which this email is sent, should be clearly and boldly written in your response.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences with your officer. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims officer as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,

The Director Promotions

UK Lottery International

Put it this way: After I'm through buying the London Bridge, I'm gonna swing by your side of the border and pick up the CN Tower and Niagara Falls. :)

You'll have to fight the Canadian Guerilla Beaver Movement first! If you pass them, then you will be face the full might of the Royal Canadian Loon Poo Bombing Air Force. If you pass them, then you will have to fight.......

Damn, who will he have to fight next?! :D:P

Funny thread. :)

This is really the first UK-oriented spam I've gotten (or at least the first that's gotten through my two-tier spam filtering, which captures at least 500 emails per day). I think it's because I bought something from Amazon.co.uk. Normally I just get stuff from Amazon.com, but they had a DVD I wanted that the US store didn't have. Since then I've been getting these UK lottery spams.

This is really the first UK-oriented spam I've gotten (or at least the first that's gotten through my two-tier spam filtering' date=' which captures at least 500 emails per day).[/quote']

I feel obliged, as the UK division of your company, to process this local claim on your behalf. Of course, that would mean all emails sent between myself and UK Lottery International would be accountable under UK law to the UK system of justice. That would get round all that stick red tape that always seems to crop up surrounding remittance claims and accociated legal 'costs'. It would also mean any attempts to defraud (heavens forfend!) could be dealt with swiftly with a chat to my local police officer.

Mind you, it might be simpler if I just sent the boys round to collect the cash if administration of international accounts had some sort of handling fee. :D

Once I've got contact, I'll keep the thread informed.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia, Europe,USA and North America as part our International Promotions program, which is conducted annually.

Well no wonder you won Pangloss, they seem to be counting the americans three times.