Let's domesticate cheetahs--Duct tape muzzle discussion

I think that the cat is smarter, and they think more about the links between shelter and food to an owner, whereas the dog might tend to "bond" with an owner on more of an instinct basis than an intelligence one.

They are not smarter, and that is why the majority of people like dogs more than cats, because dogs are more spiritual. Wouldn't we all love it if everyone were so unconditionally loving as some dogs? I had a very loving dog, who was abused I have been told before we received him. Although he was stubborn, he was more likely to turn back to humans for love and attention, and loved the relationship and love of other people. As such, this is essentially domestication, and its driven largely in part of the spirit.

If fact, this is what people are. If one were to follow in the footsteps of, say, Jesus Christ, he would be domesticating himself by listening to a wiser pet. We are pets of the most high God, and although we can look at a dog and get frustrated with its disobedience, we would be hypocritical to do so because we too must be tamed. For instance, it is also wise that one fast frequently--giving up their physical body for spiritual growth. When the physical body dies down, the spirit body of a person takes over. As such, fasting can be very beneficial to all people--and it's why it's religious.

Likewise, pets who are less likely to associate physical, carnal needs with well-being are much more pleasant (and this goes along with people as well). Although a pet may be less conscious and understanding of why it is being domesticated, it is certainly in the pets' best interest to do so...lest they be furocious, attack a human, and then become outcasts or even shot and killed like a wild mountain-lion.

And, this is why I disagree when I say that a domesticated dog is smarter than a cat who associates people with its physical necessities. In fact, many domesticated dogs are often the healthiest, most vibrant and happiest dogs there are (seeing-dogs for the blind, police dogs and watchdogs, etc.). Even if you starve them, their love will not fade.

I, sadly, ended up killing my dog because of his stubbornness to listen to somethings, although he was very loving and whatnot. So, then, was it better that my dog was less domesticated/tamed, or worse? After all, it led to his death after I muzzled him with duct tape and he died during the night (yes, I feel bad, I know. Don't deceive yourself in thinking me a psycho, I did not intend to kill him, but he wouldn't stop barking during the middle of the night).

At any rate, domestication and taming is spiritual, because it's when creatures begin to relate spiritually. If everyone were to take in a creature from a wild species (all the cheetahs, let's say), we could more quickly domesticate them, I'm sure--regardless the genetic diversity.

It's not all genetics, and this is obvious. In fact, many of the most loving and kindest, generous people are those who, like dogs, beat down their carnal minds.

Of course, my whole "adopting a species" theory is based on spiritual beliefs that animals have a group soul. If you don't believe this, perhaps you'll disagree with my majority-turnpoint (need and necessity) theory of domesticating all the cheetahs by appealing to the spirit...however, you cannot disagree that the well-being and lovability of a dog is much more than a cat.

I think it false love to love a cat that loves you for physical things...just as I think it's false-love to love someone for "sexual appeal", their money, or something else. In fact, such things are [math]prostitution[/math]. I'd rather own a loving, spiritual German-shepherd than a feline-prostitute any day.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it led to his death after I muzzled him with duct tape and he died during the night
I think someone deserves to be monkey-whisked :mad: How in the Nine Levels of Hell can you go on preaching about spiritual union and false love and all that bull$h!t when you yourself have the demented capability of murdering an innocent creature that probably looked up to you as a father? You'd be imprisoned if you even tried to do such a thing to a child, whether you intentions were well or not.

Nope, I'm thoroughly pissed, and the last violent image I had was that of a chimp gouging out eyes with a whisk, so it's all that can come to mind right now.

It seems a fair response.

Anyone that callous with an animal deserves a visit to the Planet of the Apes.

I really can't think of anything too horrible for someone who could slowly suffocate a dog.

Especially as dogs are so much superior in pretty much everyway to humans.

I don't know what your basement is like, but i'm guessing something on the lines of pit of anguish, or hole of desolation and despair.

I hope i'm on the right lines here.

Isn't it odd how the self professed sanctimonous, self righteous are often actually the most morally contemptible? It's almost as if they feel excused to commit acts others can't by their evident righteousness.

Give me honest evil to that brand of hypocrisy any day.

I, sadly, ended up killing my dog because of his stubbornness to listen to somethings, although he was very loving and whatnot.
I think, sadly, you made the mistake of thinking he understood what you were saying, instead of just unconditionally loving you and whatnot.

So help me, if I could get him alone for just one week, I'd have him begging for the sweet relief of Hell's fire. And he claims to like dogs, imagine what he's done to animals he considers to be "prostitutes"!!!! My soul whithered a long time ago, but this dude is seriously twisted, and no one pisses me off more than people who hurt vertebrates without good reason. Now every post I ever read from him will seem to be written in the blood of puppies and kittens, not that I didn't already hate him anyway.

Are you that ignorant? For all you know, I was 5 years old. I told you it was an accident, and you you seem to think it's so far-fetched to muzzle a dog that anyone who would muzzle a dog is a psychopath. Let this sad, dualistic trend of thinking be on your own conscience, then! Especially those of you who want to judge me for making a mistake in accidentally killing my pet, as if you yourselves have never made any mistakes in your life. Are you so perfect? Do you think I did not feel bad? Who said I was excused? Who said I thought that I am excused? Did you not understand the repentance in my wording?

It was night-time, he wouldn't stop barking, although I was mad and was mean in disciplining him, after becoming quite frustrated, in order to get him to be obedient and stop. I did not muzzle him until I absolutely had to. As such, I don't believe we have a muzzle in this house, so I used duct-tape. I was doing spiritual matters, and as such, it's quite disruptive in energy to have a dog constantly and rebelliously, unnecessarily barking. What's a night without eating or drinking? Not much, really. I for one go many nights, sleeping, without eating and drinking until I get up in the morning. So, don't be ignorant again and assume my muzzling him was starvation-cruelty. Do you need to eat and drink through the night?

At any rate, I even wondered and hoped I didn't put the duct-tape muzzle on too tight, as I had done it before and he scraped it off with his paw and started barking again, so I put it on a little stronger this time. As such, I was hoping I didn't restrict his breathing, but I did make sure he was breathing before I went back to bed, so don't think I was all too careless. At any rate, it's unfortunate that the muzzle had did damage, and it may have to do with his cough. The neighbors had called the dog police on us many times for the dog barking, as well, so beyond just being a rude disruption to us, it is also disruptive to those living around me. He wouldn't listen, so I muzzled him. Needlesstosay again, he did indeed die, and it was not my intention of doing so.

So, tell me, when was the last time you went advocating to the world against muzzling a dog, or even a horse? I suggest you reevaluate your ideology, as you're judgementalism is quite unnecessary. I already have to deal with the let-down to my family after telling them I accidentally killed the dog by muzzling him with duct-tape, and then I burried him in the back yard. Do you think that this dog meant nothing to me? We had him for probably 9 years. I have repented of muzzling dogs with duct-tape.

So, don't be ignorant again and assume my muzzling him was starvation-cruelty. Do you need to eat and drink through the night?
he had to breath throughought the night, you dumb tit. even had he have survived, i doubt the duct tape removal would have been plesant.

people should have to undergo psycological screening before owning pets.

and before you get all "i didnt mean to" on me, consider:

i used to have two pet rats, and i broke the tip of one of there tails by treading on him. i didnt mean to, and luckaly i had the common sense to take my shoes off before letting my rats out, so he wasnt too damaged, and i was very tolerant of having the tip of my finger penetrated everytime i tried to touch him for the next month. this was a genuine mistake, and arguably i should have been more careful where i trod, but at least i was A/exhibiting common sense by removing my shoes, and B/not being cruel to him, even when he transmogrified into an evil fluffy ball of rage, thus i feel that this accident was excusable.

duct-taping your dog is neither common-sensicle nor purely accidental, and cannot in any way shape or form be considered 'not being cruel'.

so unintentional? yes. exusable? no.

It was night-time' date=' he wouldn't stop barking, although I was mad and was mean in disciplining him, after becoming quite frustrated, in order to get him to be obedient and stop. [/quote']

Obedience is very important to you, isn't it?

I did not muzzle him until I absolutely had to. As such, I don't believe we have a muzzle in this house, so I used duct-tape. I was doing spiritual matters, and as such, it's quite disruptive in energy to have a dog constantly and rebelliously, unnecessarily barking.

The needs of others must be sacrificed to your spiritual matters, must they?

What's a night without eating or drinking? Not much, really. I for one go many nights, sleeping, without eating and drinking until I get up in the morning.

But you get to decide when you need to drink again, don't you?

So, don't be ignorant again and assume my muzzling him was starvation-cruelty. Do you need to eat and drink through the night?

Breathing is essential however.

Dear God, you're not just an idiot or a hearltess ba$tard, you're a freakin' Nazi monster!!! The spawn of every demonic entity created throughout the history of man!! "It's allright, it was his fault, he shouldn't have interupted my spiritual mojo" Who the hell cares about your damn religious energy? You think any theology is worth the life of a child, which a dog basically is? And repentence? Your entire post you talk about how "it was an unfortunate event, but he had it coming". If you couldn't control him, you should have given him up. That's what any rational, sane person should have done. I couldn't control my last boyfriend, but guess what... he sure as hell ain't buried in the rose garden!!!

And who the hell cares how old you were?! You don't tape an animal's mouth shut. Not because he can't eat or drink, but because it's cruel to the hundreth degree. A dog is basically a puppy it's entire life, and don't you comprehend how traumatizing being bound can be? Especially for a child? Something like that turns people into serial killers. Had your dog not been murdered by your actions, he certainly would have been a psychological wreck. You say you've done it before? You think that helped the matter at all? Your kind are the scum of the earth, the source of this world's cancerous rot.

Your kind are the scum of the earth, the source of this world's cancerous rot.

Whoa!! Slow down there. Although I have to admit his actions where ludicrous that fateful night. Did he not come out and admit it on this forum? A brave action to say the least.

I must admit some of his thoughts are a bit weird. Have you ever though of taking one of the obedience courses? (for the dog I mean) Buying a muzzle?

Aside from that AzurePheoniz those quoted lines show that you are overreacting the situation. Please no name calling and show a little respect. ;)

Ok, now this is really just sick.

Duct-tape? What sort of idiot are you?! Gee, the dog was barking. Ever hear of TRAINING?! It's a little thing *RESPONSIBLE* owners do with their dogs.

I don't give a crap about you spiritual bullshit, or how you've 'repented'. What you did was stupid, irresponsible, evidently lethal, and abusive. Had you done this recently, and if I knew where you lived and who you were, I'd've already phoned to ASPCA to get your ass thrown in jail for it.

Oh, and lest you try to get high and mighty: I have only ever had two pets die on me, and one was a species that dies after it lays eggs (which it did), the other being the family dog which died at the ripe age of 15 years from, basically, old-age. The rest have done so well that there is actually a marked tendency of animals I raise to reach unusually large size.

The reason for my sucess with animals, no matter how exotic?

I actually *learn* about them before I get them, and keep them properly, without doing dumb shit like taping their mouths closed.

---------

To summarize, people like you should not be allowed to own pets at all.

Mokele

People like that arrogant dipwad should be sent to high-security siberian coal mines. That's after they spend a week in my basement.

Do you need to eat and drink through the night?
Actually yes, I do have to drink through the night. I have some wierd metabolism and dehydrate quickly, and get severe asthma attacks if I can't get water, and often sleep-walk if I don't get enough. You say your dog had a cough?! And this is when you muzzle him?!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

The reason for my sucess with animals' date=' no matter how exotic?

I actually *learn* about them before I get them, and keep them properly, without doing dumb shit like taping their mouths closed.[/quote'] i believe people require a dog license to own a dog?

maybe there should be some kind of test to determin wether they know enough about dogs before that license is granted. eg

Q1/ late at night, your dog starts barking. what do you do?

Q2/ how oftern do dogs require feeding?

Q3/ your dog starts scratching alot, to the point where its fur thins out and its scin starts to bleed. what do you do?

etc, and the license is granted or not on the basis of the answres given, eg

A1/ ductape its mouth shut

A2/whenever im not buisy

A3/ductape its legs together to stop it scratching

would result in the license not being granted and at least one less premature kanine death.

I totally agree with the test only why not have the potential owner or dog killer interact with a dog under supervision while simulating his reaction towards the previously mentioned questions. A knowlegable killer could simply know the answers but would not be able to interact with the dog well. If the trainer or whoever gives the test sees this lack of love for the dog although the test scores are perfect he fails.

Although I must admit this is a touchy subjexct because it is giving the trainer aa basis of opinion on whether he/she should pass the person or not. In other words we would need well trained instructors who would be attuned to the dog's reaction towards the guy taking the test.

Ya. I remember a horrible case of maltreatment. I was in Toronto and I saw a little dog walking slowly across the street. I approached it, it had no collar, no hair, growths all over its body. They looked kind of like small tumor's. Pus dripping from both eyes, it was completely blind. It could barely walk. It looked a little fat, do dog's get distended stomach's. I felt really sick carrying it cause it was obviously in pain. It never made a sound not even a whimper. We called the SPCA but they never came so we followed the dog as it tottered back home.We called a second time. But I don't know the outcome of that story.

The owner obviously did not deserve the priviledge of having a dog. There are cases such as these aall over the place. I totally agree with the spontaneous checkups. But what is the punishemetn for mistreating or even abusing a dog?

ok...

i think people should try to cool off a little here.

after 9 years a dog is like another member of the family. i have trouble believing that anyone besides a drunk person abuses or hurts such an animal on purpose.

i could see how one could make the mistake of not seeing how being duct taped would be that much worse than an actual muzzle. yeah, they would be wrong, but people make mistakes, not everything is common knowledge, no matter how obvious it seems to you. if you didnt put much thought into it you might not realize what a bad idea it is. as for training him not to bark, im sorry but that just doesnt work with some dogs. that instinct is pretty well built in to the animals brain. thats why muzzles even exist, obviously this foolish person should have bought an actual muzzle, but you cant change that now.

dont get me wrong, i think its an incredibly stupid thing he did, but you dont kill your family pet on purpose. he obviously feels bad, he obviously wouldnt do something so stupid now, realizing the consequences.

people do stupid things, especially when they are young. i agree with your ideas about being liscenced to be a pet owner, and about having someone stop by to check for abuse periodically, but in cases like this i think the guilt and shame of having killed your family pet for your own frustration and ignorance is punishment enough. dont give him another dog until hes been educated, but you dont need to be rubbing it in any more.