Problems with the HP psc 750 print-scanner-copier

apollo2011

I have recently experienced problems between my Hewlett Packard psc 750 printer-scanner-copier and Microsoft Word XP. Whenever I print a document through File menu and print 1 copy, several (eg. 36 copies) are printed. I have looked at HP's site and Microsoft's site and can find no help on this subject. Have you had this problem? I really need answers. I am wasting a lot of paper and ink with thsi issue.

Guest jon

Have you checked through the settings on the printer setup? Also, check and see if this happens with other programs, in particular the printers test page.

Odd, first check your settings in word (make sure you havn't specified to print 36 pages). I'm sure you've already looked at that.

Try reinstalling the printer with the drivers the manufacturer provides.

Have you checked device manager for hardware conflicts?

I usually perform a virus scan every month and this has been going on since January. My last scan was on April 14th. It seems that this problem started when I started using two-sided printing. However, it occurs now whenoever I print something, two-sided or not.

• 1 year later...
Guest Maria

I have this printer and I have a paper Jam, I cant take the paper out its stuck inside the printer, theres no way for me to take it out. What should I do?