Super terrestrial..

sonjouten05

Ok, I posted a wild speculation yesterday that human's aren't actually the most advanced species on the planet. Were a branch of primate that deviated from a shared common ancestor with apes and chimps some 5 million years ago or so. (We didn't evolve from apes, but we share a grand father a few hundred thousand generations ago or so.) Considering that even some of the most extreme extinction events humans can conceive we still have a 70% chance of some of us surviving. Reptiles are substantially more adaptive than we are, and theyve existed here at least 150 million years before us. Im not saying definitively that a super smart sentient reptiloid has co evolved with us for over 5 million years, but i do know you cant excuse it. I know if humans grasped relativity and spacetime as efficient as wed like, we would've detected gravitational waves 80 years ago already manipulating them (allowing to build time/space in a bottle, similar to space time dilation effects in a black hole but for the purpose of having a personalized dimension. According to relativity with better technology we could do it)

I think other advanced species manipulation of space time bubbles is precisely why the fermi paradox is perceived. Also drakes equation as done today is inaccurate because the value for lifespan of an advanced species is too low. But as i stated before, most likely the unexplained ufo's that are seen on earth are MOST LIKELY beings that are from here, theyre likely related to reptiles (like we are to apes.)

I know all my "proof" is anecdotal and circumstantial at best (including high incidents of Russian uso, aka unidentified submerged objects) but based on our own evolution progression and the fact that there's surely beings that wouldve reached sentient sapienism before us (sorry christians, humans aren't special.) I actually do believe in alien life (i think its almost as natural as the formation of the atom, just takes time and right conditions.) Most life is unrecognized by humans because its either too primative or too advanced, but i think its on every structure in our solar system including the sun. But the ufo's and uso's that are in our night sky are likely as terrestrial as we are, but they're not human.