Can u do me a favour

qabawe

Hello everybody

Can u do me a small favour. I'm from Oman and I am studing in college of engineering and I am now taking the intesive English program, primary level :embarass: , currently .I'd like u, if possible, to give me some websites about nuclear weapons because I am gonna do a project about these wapons. :mad:. I am looking for the, especially for THE DESIGN & HOW IT WORK. i will be very greateful if u provide me with my application.

i am looking forward for ur responds. Thank u

A google search for "how to make a nuclear bomb" turned up 2,590 items. Several of these were book reviews of published texts on the matter that may be of use to you.

The following link is not what you are looking for, but it appealed to my sense of humour. [For example - "You may wish to keep the substance (plutonium) in a lead box if you can find one in your local junk yard, but an old coffee can will do nicely."]

http://winn.com/bs/atombomb.html

I don't know yet weather the book is in our our university's library or not because the system, unfortonately, is still broken-down :mad:
If you are at Caledonian College of Engineering in Oman, contact your senior librarian, Kalilur Rahman, and even if your system is down, he can provide you with authenticated access to use the Glasgow Caledonian University servers. Mr Rahman can be reached at Tel: 536165 ext. 700.

Otherwise, I can see no reason why Google can't provide you with this information. Your English seems more than adequate for the task.

Otherwise' date=' I can see no reason why Google can't provide you with this information. Your English seems more than adequate for the task.[/quote']

I have already found alot of informations through google but i need to vary my resources between books and website and what u've said about my english was absolutely correct