Off topic posts from, "New theories are trash?????"

cladking

Obviously not true or people would not be able to communicate.

It wouldn't even be possible to agree on a definition of "communicate". People use words differently.

So you agree that you were wrong when you said it was difficult to teach. Was that a deliberate lie? Or do you change your mind every 5 minutes? Or is it because the word "difficult" actually means "easy" in your idiolect?

In a sense you can't really teach anyone anything and can only lead them to learn.

There is no harder thing for people to learn than to think for themselves.

You don't provide any context to provide a meaning for "scalar question". As you refuse to explain what you mean, I deduce it translates to "shameless garbage".

You saw my definition for "observation". Do you really want an explanation for how observation should be employed by individuals and for individuals working in groups? it gets far more complicated and my guess is you haven't even tried to digest "observation" yet.

I can only thank God that I do not "think" like you do. I am a professional writer so I would be unemployed (unemployable) if I wrote like you.

You might be surprised to learn some people like the way I write!

There's no accounting for taste.

The thing that's unusual is to find an individual who both likes the way I write and has an interest in what I write but such people do exist.

It wouldn't even be possible to agree on a definition of "communicate". People use words differently.

And yet most people manage to communicate very effectively. You may be one of the rare exceptions.

In a sense you can't really teach anyone anything and can only lead them to learn.

So now you are saying that your previous statement (If one tries to teach it most students will learn) was a lie as well? Or have you just changed your mind? Or are you just trolling by posting random self-contradictory statements?

There is no harder thing for people to learn than to think for themselves.

Really? Harder than tensor calculus? Harder than juggling 14 balls? Harder than the Chinese writing system?

You saw my definition for "observation".

I waded through your usual incoherent text. I gather you are trying to say that human vision is complex and liable to being misled. Wow! What a revelation.

That is why science does not depend on such subjective observations.

Do you really want an explanation for how observation should be employed by individuals and for individuals working in groups? it gets far more complicated and my guess is you haven't even tried to digest "observation" yet.

No. I just want to know what a "scalar question" is. How hard is that? You used the term, surely you know what it means.

Edited by Strange

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.