Young Forever - Eternal Life Device? Or am I just Crazy?

Marlock

hehehehe, read the site garuntee, it says that if you're not satisfied in the first ninety days, you can return it for full refund. :confused:

Hehehehe, pretending the concept was in anyway plausible, wouldn't it take at the very least a year to see if it's working?

Sweet cheeses, I'm drowning in tears of laughter

I really dont like to add excess/unnecessary posts, but perhaps this is a hoax much like the website on human meat, http://www.manbeef.com , it was shut down so dont bother clicking it. That website went into such intricate details on the subject i was convinced it was real without any doubt.

Dont agree with past few posts.

Ive purchased two of these rings,i offer my testimonial as proof,ive worn an eternal life ring for a week now.Everyday i look in the mirror and have noticed i have not aged at all its AMAZING.

Ive another ring to sell any interested party,for just 50 quid its yours for ever.Ask and we will sort something out through pay pal.:)

Dont agree with past few posts.

Ive purchased two of these rings' date='i offer my testimonial as proof,ive worn an eternal life ring for a week now.Everyday i look in the mirror and have noticed i have not aged at all its AMAZING.

Ive another ring to sell any interested party,for just 50 quid its yours for ever.Ask and we will sort something out through pay pal.:)[/quote']

Why don't You wear them both and grow younger ? :eek::D;)

Why don't You wear them both and grow younger ? :eek::D;)

Dont be silly,you know its impossible to grow younger :rolleyes: .

If your not going to take the eternal life ring(available at B&Q,Focus,for $9.)serious

then stop wasting my time.If you had done some research you would have understood that the rings contain absorbed sweat from Sir Cliff !!

The only person ive read that got their money refunded was Jacky Stallone :D

sounds a bit off the wall.

the enzyme(?) Sir2 is being talked about as putting the body into super repair mode reducing the effects of aging .

It's supposed to look to the body like low calorie intake , and that in turn promotes a high level of maintenance.

red wine and peanuts are reported to produce Sir2.

see you in a wine bar ,

I will look for a person with your rings on

...ps bring a bag of peanuts.

and your id card.

we may get thrown out for being under age.

Ps has anyone heard of magnetism being used to help broken bones mend?

I think I was something about giving the bone a grain induced by the magnetic field...or is that just bogus as well?

Newsflash.

Life rings sweep nation in a public craze not seen since the heady times of “the pet rock”.

Life rings, wonder devices, found to operate on newly discovered placebo waves.

These same invisible waves have been scientifically proven to bugger up every medical experiment where people are involved.

Not only do these waves emanate from the “life rings” but are also now available in pill form.

Sweeeeet!

Actually, these rings do precisely what they're intended to do. They work according to a single, simple principle:

"It is morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money." - W.C. Fields.

------------

I almost wish I had a little less integrity. I've got a good knowledge of science, I can BS very well, and I have a deep, seething misanthropy that borders on pathological. I could be making money hand over fist from this sort of crap!

Mokele

Newsflash.

Mokeles bottles of Dr Good found to be fake.

Agents acting for the federal drug advisory bureau raided and permanently closed down Mr Mokeles multiple factories for producing the medical restorative known as Dr Good.

Unsubstantiated claims for the product include hair restoral, age reversal strength and intelligence enhancement, stain removal and car waxing.

A spokesman for the major drug producing companies said today,

“I don’t see why we should let him get away with it if we cant”

Okay, what about all that stuff about crystal healing? Would that be so different. The notion is (from the book I browsed in Barnes and Noble last year) that you put different crystals on different chakras of the body and that each crystal emits a particular type of healing to each chakra.

Do we even have chakras? Is a rock just a rock?

Is a rock just a rock?

Well, one thing I *have* noticed: ugly rocks are never used in crystal healing. You never see recommendations to wear limestone to cure headaches.

Also, you never see any claims about expensive rocks. If crystals worked, why aren't diamonds, opals, saphires, etc used? Surely such high-quality crystals should have some "healing properties". :rolleyes:

Mokele

i think the key is to use rocks and minerals that hold a spiritual meaning and an "elemental" origin (as in fire/water/air/earth) and looks good. So smooth river rocks and attractive quartz crystals are good. And, I really like peanuts. But I don't think they can can realign chakras, but if they did, mine would be so frickin' aligned I wouldn't even need need to... oh forget it, I'm done with this thread. Sorry to pester. Bye

:D

Hey if you like peanuts so much, go work at the golden arches,,,

I’m pretty sure I heard the lady on the counter say that’s what she was paid in.

Me I want to be paid in Moke’s bottles of Dr Good.

My shoes are looking a little dull.

CHRISTALS sorry, :cool:

They seem to be quite popular with Modern witches and the like.

But I think that’s to do with the magic earth mother concept,,,

the gems being the children of the earth.

And looping it nicely round to the rock form of….. magnetite.

There are many legends that tell us about the discovery of magnets.

One of the most common, is that of an elderly shepherd named Magnets, who was herding his sheep in an area of Northern Greece called Magnesia, about 4,000 years ago. It is said that both the nails in his shoes and the metal tip of his staff became firmly stuck to the large, black rock on which he was standing. This type of rock was later named magnetite, after either Magnesia or Magnets himself.

Stories of magnetism date back to the first century B.C in the writings of Lucretius, and the magical powers of magnetite are mentioned in the writings of Pliny the Elder. For many years following its discovery, magnetite was surrounded in superstition and was considered to possess magical powers, such as the ability to heal the sick, frighten away evil spirits and attract and dissolve ships made of iron! Unlike amber (fossilized tree resin), magnetite was able to attract objects without first being rubbed. This made magnetite far more magical

:confused: Say how powerful do you think those rings are, you really wouldn’t loose your car keys would you.

One of the most common, is that of an elderly shepherd named Magnets, who was herding his sheep in an area of Northern Greece called Magnesia, about 4,000 years ago. It is said that both the nails in his shoes and the metal tip of his staff became firmly stuck to the large, black rock on which he was standing. This type of rock was later named magnetite, after either Magnesia or Magnets himself.

Are you sure his name wasn't Magneto? ;)

Mokele

Dont be silly' date='you know its impossible to grow younger :rolleyes: .

If your not going to take the eternal life ring(available at B&Q,Focus,for $9.)serious

then stop wasting my time.If you had done some research you would have understood that the rings contain absorbed sweat from Sir Cliff !!

The only person ive read that got their money refunded was Jacky Stallone :D[/quote']

Only 9$ ??? - They offer One Millioooooon -> http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/050309_m_prize.html :rolleyes:

I am inclined to think Newtonian is joking.

So many people call me up to laugh at me and insult me everyday for the past 8 years. But I don't care. All I know is that my device works.

Does he ever explain how this is supposed to bring about immortality? Or is it "just magic"?

Giant drug companies don't dare to help me because my invention will bring an end to their drugs. So I can only sell my invention on the internet.

Another good excuse. Blame science and drug companies because we all want something so beneficial "suppressed". If this out there claim was really true, and drug companies knew about it, they would be selling it like crazy. Please. Was this thread meant to be a joke? Seriously.